Running away

This story is set in the Dream SMP:

Tommy
———————————————————————————

Tubbo and I were on the bench meeting up in secret after Wilbur had gone completely insane.

"We have all the discs?! We could just run away and leave all this fighting...", I said with a small soft smile imagining how nice it'd be. Just me and Tubbo.

I stopped myself suddenly after realizing how weird that sounds, "But that's stupid-"

Tubbo was quiet for a minute before sighing grabbing my hands, making me look over to them.

"When do we leave?"
———————————————————————————

It was the next night and I packed all of my stuff, which wasn't very much, but it was enough.

I have an ender chest I'd made earlier that day, and some tools. We should be able to use materials around us.

I left Pogtopia leaving a small note for Wilbur and Techno so they would at least know I was safe.

I'm ready to get out of here, I'm waking down the tunnels to the spot Tubbo and I are supposed to meet.

Tubbo isn't here yet but I kinda expected that. One, I'd showed up early and two, he has to be careful so no one in "Manberg" sees him.

I'm starting to get nervous, what time is it? I walk to the room near the tunnels with a clock.

'2:47am'

"C'mon Tubbo where are you??" I mumble.

I'm pacing around the tunnels at this point like seriously where is he? We were gonna meet at 2:30, did he forget?

No, he wouldn't forget they want to leave just as bad as I do right?

I just want to leave, Wilbur's really lost it, I mean blowing up L'manberg?!?

"T-"

"What the-?!?!!?" did Wilbur find me?!? Maybe a mob???!??

"Oh thank god it's just you Tubbo you scared the shit out of me" I say with a hand pressed against my chest letting out a sigh or relief.

"Sorry I was late.."

"It- what the-." Tubbo has a large cut across his arm.

"Are you okay?!? What the fuck happened?!?!" I say concern lacing each word.

"I can explain while you help with the bandages?" Tubbo says calmly

I pull some bandages out of my backpack god I hadn't expected to need them this soon.

"Are you alright enough to get out of the tunnels? If Will or Techno find us we won't get another chance"

"Yea" Tubbo says pressing his jacket to the wound.

"George caught me trying to leave... and we got into a small fight but I got away with only a cut down my arm"

I'm gonna fucking kill George one day, but we'll have to do that later.

Then I realize, "Holy shit we better get out of here quickly George has probably already alerted Schlatt."

"Yeah my arm hurts like hell."

We reach a spot in the forest behind Pogtopia that way I can quickly bandage his arm. It looks terrible.

"Is that okay?" I say finishing wrapping his arm.

"Yeah it'll work."

I have Tubbo's horse on a lead, 'Percy' was it?

"Welp I guess imma have to steer the horse, your arm is pretty bad". Honestly, I was gonna be steering either way, Tubbo should sleep.

We get on the horse and start running, this is gonna be a long trip.

———————————————————————————

AN:
Ok so I can do a part two if you want, sorry it sucks I haven't written in awhile lol. Also just in case you didn't see it in the title THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC, shipping Tubbo and Tommy is weird champ, don't be weird champ.