⬜️Jealous⬛️

Prompt: Tommy jealous of Tubbo and Ranboo getting closer

This is not angst, this is a child throwing a tantrum.

TYSM FOR 15k READS!!! 🎉
———————————————————————-

      God how Tommy wished he was the one hanging out with Tubbo today. Ranboo has been in every stream lately, why does Ranboo get to steal his best friend?? Tubbo was supposed to be his friend, they were the great clingy duo! What happened.

        Tommy didn't like to say that he was jealous, but this Ranboo guy is just not as good of a friend as him. But I guess Tubbo thinks Ranboo is "sooo funny". If he was hanging out with Tubbo than he would say lots of things funnier than Ranboo.

        Tommy's phone rings in his pocket, taking it out and seeing the name "Toby" show up across the screen.

      "What's up?"

          "Oh I was wondering if you wanna log on to the smp real quick to help with some mining"

         "So chores? While you and Ranboo go get married or something?" He let himself sound irritated now, I mean why wouldn't he be.

        "Awwwe is wittle Tommy Jeawous?" Tubbo says babying the big man himself.

       "wa- WHAT THE FUCK, I AM JUST COOLER THAN HIM OKAY?!" Tommy says jokingly for the stream, when in reality he just misses Tubbo.

       "Mhm how about you go be cooler than him and go get some iron, you took all of mine."

       "Mmm no."

       "I'll give you a huggg?"

       "You bitch, let me speak to this Ranboo guy." Tommy wanted that hug but he knows Tubbo's just patronizing him.

       "Uh yeah sure."

        "Hello?" Ranboo says, joining the call

        "Can you tell Tubbo to stop hanging out with you?"

        "Why- Why would I do that pff-" Ranboo says between laughing at the childishness of this child.

       "Because I am better than you"

        "Mhm sure, let me see" Ranboo says leaving the call

        Ranboo joins back the next minute, "so Tubbo said no"

       "That bitch."

       I guess Tommy didn't quite win this time, Ranboo: 1, Tommy: 0.

      After Tubbo's stream over on twitch.tv/Tubbo_ was over, he got a call from Tommy.

    "What's up big man?"

     "You should be friends with me and not Ranboo."

     "What"

     "I just think I should be your bestest friend for life, not that prick"

     "But you are my friend Tommy, I just have more than one friend."

     "but Ranboo's replacing me"

     "Tommy haven't you realized I literally talk to you everyday"

    "Oh"

     I guess he did talk to Tubbo quite a lot, and I guess he was being quite dramatic, and I suppose he has to share Tubbo.