So This is Power.

After spending one and a half hour talking about anime and manga, while watching the head mistress get overly excited, I went to class upon the sound of the bell.

I had academic classes. The first three classes for the day were math, world study and language and pretext.

Math was at the basic level of addition multiplication division and subtraction. It was like kindergarten all over again. As for language pretext we we learning literature and sentence construction, along with this world's alphabet which was surprisingly the same as the past world. World study was the hardest thought having to learn about this world's history was a hassle.

Having my memories from my past made math and language and pretext easy and boring I slept through most of it while getting argued at by the teachers.

But I was mostly worried during class because of what happened after school yesterday I saw Jiang Hu get hit by what seemed to be a parental figure probably her dad and now she's not at school.

I seemed to have gotten friendly feelings for Jiang Hu since she's the first person I have ever spoken to that's my age. Even though our conversation was just the exchange of names she did ignore my like everyone else and I guess that made me happy. After all I was a loner in my former life too.
...

Time for magical/sword classes.

I felt pissed not seeing Jiang Hu at school but I didn't know where to divert my anger I just throded along the corridor heading out to class.

"Watch it kid!" I bumped into a second year and instantly he flew threw the window and I felt relieved.

'Skill level up'
'Skill level 3'

"Wait what happened." I looked around and everyone was staring at me I had slapped the kid without even noticing.
I ran off without looking back, I really need to control my skill...

"Welcome class." professor Halsted was standing by the door of the classroom and the entire class was bundled outside looking at him.

"Today's class will be outdoors, we will be casting magic and testing our limits. This part of class is the studies selection. A way of knowing available know class for you based on you magical limits."

Professor Halsted turn his gaze towards me his eyes were filled with questions and I knew why.

"Okay class, there are 22 of you guys. Hmm, slip into groups of three and for the one spare...Takiru you are with me."
Professor Halsted walked over to me as the class shuffled together.

"Sensei there is someone" missing a kid from the class shouted. With his hand risen in the air.

"Is that so who is?"

"It's Jiang Hi." I replied and the kid who spoke up nodded.

"Well a group will have to persons." The kid and his female group member nodded in unison.

"So did the principal find out anything about your magic?"
Professor Halsted spoke not looking at me.

I looked up at him then back at the children in their respectable groups.

"Yeah it turns out I can use all 10 types."

There was an instant silence between me and the professor it seemed he was too shocked to speak he looked over at me then cleared his troath trying the hide the shocked expression that almost popped up.

"Well ain't  that something."

"Okay class  listen up you will remain in said groups until you graduate meaning going up through every grade, you will get your gob classifications by the end of this term and you will study and cultivate your magic based on that so make sure you are with people you trust the most and work hard to improve!" For the first time professor actually looked cool with out even trying he just spoke naturally, and I seemed the rest of the class agreed their faces were filled with admiration.

"Now go grab a book from the table there it has information and spell on all the 10 types of magics so try to use as much as you can." He pointed to a table by the side of the class building where he had stacked with books.

The entire class got a book and started practicing each kid practicing and reciting spells from different types of magic based on the types the have.

I could see about 3 of the seven groups struggling and some were dishing out spells like pros.

I didn't start thought, Well I didn't know where to start.

"Hey why don't you use 4 of the ten No one in this class can use more than three." I looked over at the professor who now had a smile on his face as he gave me a thumbs up.

I took a deep breath a mentally chose four spell.

Fire, Earth, Space and I randomly picked dark.

I then opened the book I received and used a fire spell.

"Flamira su victo." Three giant balls of fire appeared in the air. I froze up not knowing what to do with them, then I got and idea and looked for a spacial portal spell like the headmistress used earlier.

I created a portal to the mountain far across the land but you could see then in a distant, I sent the three fire balls through the portal to the mountains.

The impact caused the green mountains to look burnt and black the waves of strong wind came with chunks of dust and debree.

When all that settled the entire school was staring at me even the kids in higher grades felt the quake and the wind sent the works flying.

The entire school started mumbling, even the teachers ran from their classes to see whats going on. The Professor was so shaken he could even speak.

-WHAT DID I JUST DO-
...

I had to spend the rest of my school hours in the meeting room with the entire school of teachers and the headmistress I was being discussed as if I wasn't even there.

They even did a vote about letting me be known publicly or the keep me a secret and I didn't even have a say in my own faith. In the end my mother came for me and she told them she wouldn't let me be used for military or by the kingdom I would be up to my own faith, I was never this happy to see my mom the headmistress seemed happy she came too I could see it all over her face.

After that she took me and left for home.
...

"Wait isn't that?..." I saw a girl with golden hair jump from the our house roof and landed in the yard next door.

"What it Taki?" My mom asked as she stepped out of the carriage and looked up at the house where my focus was fixated.

"It's nothing." I stepped in to the yard where I was greeted by Anastasia the maid.
...
Am sure that was Jiang Hu.