Redevelopment of the Capital

After the returning to the city via my portals we spend a few hour making a valid report while hiding the fact that an ancient dragon was born.

"That would cause major conflict and a power struggle." Seiki warn us all of the problems that would arise if the world knew of his rebirth. Worstly human and the other races are not on good terms and a bunch of them plan on attacking us now that we lost our capital.

Also we had to call him by his former name because the name Yolorn is known throughout this world as the Ancient Dragon Emperor of the mind, and you noticed I added Emperor to his Title, he is the Emperor of the dragon races and the task of his rebirth is to revive his five underlings.

Also with his mentality of a 47 year old man from earth he is more interested in the females and wants to travel to Ein the land of the elves.

-Thats An Otaku For Yah.

We had to explain a whole bunch of stuff to the rest of my party which they would find hard to believe but seeing as the Ancient Dragon Emperor is here the believed but was left speechless.

Now back to the part where we were selecting a new king. All the major noble households where wiped out because they where the seven foundations of the kingdom so the all were stations at a certain area of the capital. If you were to look at there houses from above in line with the kings castle they formed a circle of seven pillars around the castle.

The only remaining noble remaining  where the, lord of Neer (The Merchant City). The lord of ZachTet (The Adventuring City). The lord of Herimesis (The Coastal City). Lastly the lord of Inhjes (The City of scholars).
These where the four smaller cities the circled around Comsgrell the capital city. The leaders of each city were, The Guild leader Morro lord of ZachTet. O'Brian of the Merchant city Neer. Silphey of the city of scholars Inhjes (it's a her). Micheal of the coastal City Herimesis.

Being the last remaining nobles they held a meeting and in voting dumped the title of king on Morro. The other 3 nobles took 1 of the seven pillars positions then appointed their eldest children a pillar and then appointing their former lands to someone's else.

King-Morro
Pillars
1- O'Brian
2- Silphey
3- Micheal
4- Morro's Eldest Son
5- Michael's Eldest Daughter
6- O'Brian's only son
7- Silphey only Daughter
Lords
ZachTet- Miss Aria (Guild leaders Assistant)
Herimesis- Micheal's Nephew
Neer-  O'Brian Brother
Inhjes- Silphey' Bestfriend.

Other than the leadership changes, nothing much changed about the Human country.  The cities that where overpopulated now had people moving into the capital to buy houses at cheap because of the availability of houses. Unemployed men could now become knights and castle mages to rebuild the army. it's been a month since all that and one could see the redevelopment of the city.

And for the the beast slave we saved she's now living with me as a maid, which goes in line with Morro's dream to create a peaceful place for all races.

Miss lisa moved into the capital and Anastasia my maid came to live with us so we had to make our house much bigger. it cost allot but they payment from our quest payed it off. our house was now a mansion on a big lot we didn't destroy the log cabin though we saved it for future uses.

Our home  now a three story mansion 8 rooms 3 bathrooms, kitchen, basement, and other rooms like library . It was now made from brick and was on a large lawn surrounded by metal fencing. It was still by the edge of the first though  but with magic we cleared a ton of trees and just made the forest our back ground.

The house was mostly empty with only Anastasia and Shevii home alone. My harem increased by one when the girls spent some time off with Anastasia who was 28 and I took her virginity at that age.

She's like 11 years older than I am. I mean am 17, but we dont talk about that...
...

"You eat alot for a kid?" a lady strolled over to Seiki, who was stuffing his face and sat beside him.
"So which adventure is your parent?" she interrupted him as he was ripping the flesh from a bone. he look up at her and the pointed towards me who was standing by the Quest board with Kristella hugging my left hand.

"The young kid just how old are you?" and again he didn't speak instead he held up five fingers.

"your five and  she's your mom right?" she pointed at Kristella hugging onto my arm while pulling. Seiki denied by shaking his head the pointed at Jiang who was walking toward him with a cup of juice.

The lady sighed then stood up removing her card from her pocket and showing seiki. "Am Marie a C ranked adventurer level 180." Seiki didn't respond instead he pulled out his card.

"Your and adventurer B ranked Level 321!" the lady shouted from shock while checking to confirm his age from his card. the other adventures who didn't know about this circle Seiki interrupting his meal.

I looked around at seiki and chuckled to myself at the cliche anime plot before.

.....
card levels cap at every 10 levels. like from 20 to 30 which you have to pay 1 gold to upgrade.

levels are used to determine rank and am a rank A level 730 right now.

ranks are from E to SV.
E 30 TO 70
D 70 TO 100
C 100 TO 300
B 300 TO 700
A 700 TO 1000
SI 1000 TO 2500
SII 2500 TO 7500
SIII 7500 TO 10,000
SIV 10,000 TO 50,000
SV 50,000 UP

AND THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN THE GUILD IS MORRO AND HE IS ONLY A LEVEL SIV 47,000...
.....

"Guys I found An interesting quest lets go!" I shouted walking up to the front desk