Chapter 32.2

Bauros, A land of neutrality where all races are equal and conflict furthermore forbidden. It exists on a different continent from the vampire's, where the human country of Comsgrell rests. This land is being governed by an organization called Crown. The leaders of said joint committee are called The Five Crown Jewels. Each member originated from 5 of the 11 races that are currently fighting for dominance over the world, Oasis. They're Beastman, Giant, Demon, Vampire and Human, ranging from the highest strength. In their respective races, they all held tremendous status and power, however, did not deem world dominance as an importance. The Five Crown Jewels fled their land then together created a land of which war was not allowed. Fights and conflict between anyone here is punishable by death.

Bauros exist on a different continent from the vampire continent where Comsgrell the human country is. To travel between continents is pretty easy all it takes Is to get to a transfer gate. (Kinda like in game portals.) Pay a fee and with the use of magic one can be sent from one transfer gate to another...

Due to our recent actions, Jiang and I had gotten the attention of a member of the Crown. That person is the city lord of Ui. The human by the name of Ramir Berus; a former duke of Comsgrell.

Standing before his estate was reminiscent of the castle in Comsgrell. Jiang seemed to have got her anger settled as a butler approached us from the main gates.

The butler was a tall slender dark elf.

"Welcome Lady Jiang, Lady Kristella," he bowed and greeted. "Please follow me. I'll lead you to where the Lord awaits," the elf added before guiding us inside the yard of the estate.

The gray cobblestone path that we were being brought along was sandwiched between adjacent columns of floral designs. One column was filled with roses, the other with poppies, then tulips and it reoccurs, lamenting on the odd combinations or rare expensive flowers worthy of a noble's estate.

Being close to the spruce doors of the mansion, we noticed how it was decorated. The center was filled with dandelions arranged in a way that made them portray a circle. The wooden walls were painted white, with no signs of stain or dirt or debris anywhere. Some parts along said wall had brown support beams which were held in place by diagonal versions of it.

The butler led us along a stoned pathway towards a gate that served as a protection for the orchid behind the estate.

"Please, enter m'ladies." He opened the gate, allowing us to enter the orchid. Walking through it gracefully, we were met with a sight that disgusted us. The lord was seated on a chair with a maid almost fully naked infront of him.

"Oh yes, this looks splendid indeed," he commented with a perverted grin. The maid had her eyes fully closed with her hands behind her back. Her head was turned away slightly, almost as if she was holding back a thought.

"Ahem!" the butler interrupted. He was now in between the guests; his gloved hands adjusting his neck tie.

The lord flashed his head around his head. "Who dares to- '' He had a look of surprise on his face when his eyes locked with the three standing in front of the gate.

"C-Clide, you've returned with, oh?" The face of the girls met his eyes; they gave him quite the small scare. He quickly turned around and chased the maid back inside the mansion.

While that was taking place, Clide faced the girls and explained, "This is Lord Ramir Berus. He has quite the short temper, so I humbly advise you both to not say anything that will offend him."

Jiang was already on edge from getting an invitation from what she called a "sad excuse of a man." However, it seemed as though she had finally lost it. Her lips bent into the creepiest forced smile I've ever seen. I could not say that I was comfortable here, but I could at least control my temper a bit.

"Jiang and Kristella, welcome!" Ramis started. "Please sit and let's have a talk." He made small hand gestures which signaled the butler to clear the table. Following that, he offered us chairs for both of us to sit on.

The thought of receiving hospitality from such a creep made Jiang shiver with rage; her expression now twisted into a face of disgust.

"Now now don't be like that ladies." A smile deceitful.

The picture perfect cunningly, deceitful man, was before the girls who wanted to hurt him but retained from doing so. Raising a hand towards him they could get arrested and made into slaves.

They sat around the table but didn't drink the tea the butler place before them.

"So ladies would you mind I made you a deal and you work for me?" Ramir slid his right hand into his suit and a red light glowed from inside his shirt.

Sfx (Crack)

The sound of a glass cracking could be heard from Ramir's suit and he withdrew his hand quickly revealing a necklace with a broken Red orb inside its pendant.

It was an artifact used to control the mind of other, it cracked and the magic inside collapse under the strength of Jiang and Kristella's mental resistance.

The girl spring to their feet prepared to attack when he pulled out a blue orb.

"D-Dragon brat! Defend me, beat them up but keep them alive I want them to be my slaves after." A child like figure stepped out of the shadow of the mansion.

Jiang and Kristella froze when they saw who it was....

"No it can't be-"

"Jiang wait don't attack he's being mind controlled, his eyes are that of a dead fish." Kristella stopped the angry Jiang in her tracks then held her hand.

CityChamp25
Main editor and writer of this chapter...

SORRY FOR THE LATE REALEASE.
THESE ARE EXTREMELY BUSY TIMES, TRYING TO BE MORE FREQUENT BUT THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO AS PLANNED...

My appreciations this week goes to
Matheus499689
Thanks for you support