Chapter 32.1

"That's enough questing, for now, Jiang, am to die if this keeps up. Since we left Comsgrell 2 years ago we have been doing nothing but fighting S-class monsters and accepting S-class quests, aren't you tired, right now we are as rich as Kings... I miss Takiru." -Sob sob- Kristella was pretending to cry

I have over 2 million gold and nothing to spend it on. Kristella whispered under her breath.

"Right, I miss him too, but we are only level 6000 the planned to reach SV before we go back home. But I wonder which level he's at now?" Jiang sighed in disappointment with herself, it was obvious she wanted to get a lot stronger to show her strength Takiru.

"Lady Kristella and Lady Jiang I'm sorry to interrupt your meal but there is another invitation letter from the city lord, and I would personally recommend you accept it at least." A short blonde elf walked over holding an envelope, she was wearing an official guild outfit and has a worrisome look on her face.

"Hmm, that pervert again..."

"I'm sorry lady kristella, seeing how strong you both are he wouldn't stand a chance against you. Even if this is a neutral free country the lord of this city is still underhanded and devious so rejecting him for the 9th time would be rather too much for him to stay quiet and it might even affect the guilds if he losses it."

"Alright, we'll go see him." Jiang made a smirk which had such a deadly aura the guild secretary was shaking in her boots.

Kristella took the letter and got up from her seat leaving 7 gold coins on the table. She followed behind Jiang who was stomping out the guildhall in rage.

Dragon Scale huh. Kristella looked back on the signboard above the entrance to the guild building she just exited.

For the past six and a half months we have been questing here we rose from A rank to S rank during our journey through 3 countries to reach here. The journey began after we left comsgrell to get stronger. Our goal was to be strong enough for Taki to rely on us as his party members and as his women. We've been through the beastman country the demon country and now we're in a neutral country where war among races is forbidden.

Looking back at all the tournaments and arenas we fought In to be able to get here those made us stronger.

Especially in the beastman country that lion beastman wanted both me and Jiang in his harem such filth as we would ever be with anyone but Takiru. Beating him in the arena was fun though and stomping on his pride after the duel. If we had lost to anyone in those tournaments we were forced to enter we would be forced to be slaves to the beastmen but seeing how they decide everything based on strength we got through unscathed.

"Hey kristella hurry up, it's about time we put that nobleman in his place." Jiang aura made people clear out of the road and others stare from the sidelines.
...

Sorry for the short chapter...

Ever since u did my final exams for exiting high school I've been lacking the motivation to write but thanks to the support of a reader I think I am slowing regaining the drive to...

Thank you for the support:
Themyguy