USJ

Author's Key:

"thought'

Bakugo: 'Me, an extra! Impossible. The author must be blind'

All Might Buff

YELLING

Communicator

The Next Morning.

Izuku is on his way to Ochako's home and is currently thinking about the degraded gates at U.A. 

Izuku: 'Were the reporters the ones who decayed the gates. Surely they wouldn't go to these lengths for a scoop. There might be a villain who wanted information from U.A. and wanted to distract the teachers and sneaked in to find information or this was a declaration of war and a warning to the Heroes.'

During these thoughts, he reached Ochako's House. He knocked on the door which was opened by Sachiko.

Sachiko: Oh! Good Morning Izuku.

Izuku: Good morning Sachiko. How are you doing?

Sachiko: I am doing fine. How are things in school?

Izuku: Well it's great. But recent the doors were decayed and the media came into the school grounds which caused a panic in the lunch hall.

Sachiko: My, reporters these days.

Izuku: 'I can't let her know about my suspicions about it.' Yeah.

Ochako comes down.

Izuku: Good morning Ocha.

Ochako: Good morning Izu.

Izuku: You ready.

Ochako: Yeah, let's go.

Sachiko: Take care.

Izuku&Ochako: Okay

They leave Ochako's house.

Izuku: We should go and see power loader today I want to add something to our suits. I wanted to ask you about your opinion on it.

Ochako: What is it.

Izuku: I was thinking about some flashbangs and stun grenades.

Ochako: Hum. They might be useful against a more powerful foe than yourself. That's what you thought right.

Izuku: Yeah.

Ochako: Well let's go see power loader then.

They reach the school and enter the support department

Izuku: Hey power loader, can we come in.

P.l: Sure what do you want kids.

Ochako: Do you have some flashbangs and some smoke bombs.