Izuku, Ochako and Shoto

After visiting the quirk doctor the midoriya family came home. They are in the living room.

Hisashi: Izuku you want to become a great hero right?

Izuku: Yes papa.

Hisashi: Well now is the time I tell you about my job.

Izuku: Your job?

Hisashi: Yes my job is that of a detective I work with the police just like them but I have more time with the heroes as I have to investigate the case deeper than any police officer.

Izuku: Wow that's so cool! You get to meet with the heroes

Hisashi: Yes Izuku I get to meet them now and then. But now that you have such a great resolve I will help you train and study in any way possible. So Don't be shy and ask for my help when you need it, okay.

Izuku: Okay

Hisashi: Good right now you are in no shape to train your strength until you reach 7 till then you will train your mind and stamina by meditation, running, and yoga. I will also teach you the fighting style of the police force when you start strength training.

Izuku: Okay.

Hisashi: And Izuku you should also practice with your telekinesis quirk with small rocks and boulders in the nearby forest, I will take you there.

Inko: Now Hisashi I trust you but if I see him in pain then you have to go through HELL. Do you understand?

Hisashi: Y-es mam.

The Next Day at school

Teacher: So today we have the news of four quirks awakening can they please raise their hand and show their quirks.

Extra1: I can grow wings.

Extra2: I can extend my fingers.

Teacher: Katsuki you awakened your quirk as well didn't you. Come on, show us.

Katsuki shows off his quirk and the students are in awe of his tiny spars that come out of his hands.

Male Teacher: Wow I think that's gonna grow up to be an amazing quirk.

Female Teacher: Yeah definitely a great quirk for a future hero.

Katsuki: ' Yeah I am gonna be the greatest hero '

Female teacher: Izuku you awakened your quirk as well right.

Izuku: Yeah its called telekinetic energy I have all the abilities of basic telekinesis with super strength and I can also fly.

Male Teacher: Wow Izuku that's such a great quirk you can also be a great hero.

Katsuki: ' why do I feel like this I feel angry but why '

Time skip to the playground

Katsuki is seen bullying a girl with bob-cut brown hair.