My Thoughts for this story

I have decided that I will not give OFA to Izuku. Just to make it clear first.

Now about the story progression, I want to at least have one more chapter for young Izuku if it,s not much. 

I will have a special chapter dedicated to what Izuku can do in a few days and then continue with the story as I need time to think.

I will change the personality of Shoto, Endeavour and bakugo. In short, Endeavour is a good dad from the beginning and didn't abuse Rei he just had kids with her until he had shot and Rei does not hate him. Bakugo will be a really toned-down version of what we see in the canon but will still yell if he is talked to by an "extra". Shoto and Izuku are basically bros(more in the story. Bakugo hates both of them(will be shown in the story).

Ochako: She will be just like canon as she doesn't need to improve emotionally but her quirk and strength will get better. She thinks of Todoroki as a brother and Todoroki thinks of her as a sister (I do purely Izuocha sorry please don't bash me).

Next upload: Izuku's Quirk Info and moves in detail.

Next Chapter: Izuku, Shoto and Ochako

Preview: The Green Cinnamon roll will meet the Brown cinnamon roll and strawberry vanilla icecream (damn now I want ice-cream) and bonds will be formed.For the three greatest heroes.

The last question will settle the confusion from the above sentence:

I am willing to give One For All to Ochako. You will see why. 

Are these too many changes, I feel like they are but I have a feeling it will turn out just fine as I think Shoto is a better rival for Izuku anyway and it will also make things fresh and I don't have to write too many curse words if bakugo is a side character and takes Todoroki's place.

One last question

WHY DO I GET KACCHAKO OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS CALLED WHEN I SEARCH FOR IZUOCHA IMAGES. LIKE NO HATE TO THE ARTIST BUT I JUST DONT WANT THEM THROWN ON MY FACE WHEN I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM WHY IS THERE NO FILTER FOR THIS CRAP. LIKE I JUST MAKES ME ANGRY TO SEE  A PICTURE WHERE BAKUGO KISSES OCHAKO WHEN I AM SEARCHING FOR PICTURES OF IZUKU AND OCHAKO SIDE TO SIDE AS KIDS. JUST LAST QUESTION WHY WOULD OCHAKO LET BAKUGO KISS HER. SHE HATES BAKUGO AND LAST TIME THEY TALKED SHE TOLD BAKUGO TO BE NICER TO SAY WHOM "IZUKU" OKAY MY ANGER IS ANGER HAS GONE LOW BY NOW SORRY FOR YOU TO READ SOMETHING SO INFORMAL AND CHILDISH. LIKE I JUST WANTED TO SAVE ONE IZUOCHA PICTURE FOR THE THUMBNAIL FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER.