7

Clouds slowly pass by, the air started to get colder as the sun began to set.

It has been more than 3 days since Seokmin and Mingyu talked.

Mingyu would sometimes pass by Seokmin's house making sure he was doing okay, and didn't do anything stupid. Unlike the last time.

Seokmin is now walking around their hallways as the sun slowly goes down. Every time he passes by a room,  memories came flooding into his mind, memories that are too precious to forget.

Every single thing that's around him reminds him of Jisoo.

Seokmin only painfully smiles as he walks down the hallways that used to be filled with laughs,  giggles and playful fights is now just empty,  and dead silent.

He lifted his head up only to make his eyes widen. He couldn't believe what he is seeing.

A very familiar figure's back faces Seokmin at the very end of their hallway.

Tears started to form on his eyes not wanting to believe that it was true,  because if he did. It would only hurt him more.

The world stopped and his heart skipped a beat once his eyes landed on the familiar figures back. Was he just seeing things?

Almost like everything in time just suddenly stopped. Seokmin ran through the empty hallways with his tears falling and his heart beating.

“ Jisoo!  ”

「 Nababaliw na ba ako?
Anong nangyayari sakin? Sana isang bangungot lang to. Sana pagka-gising ko nasa tabi lang kita, yakap ko. 」

“ Am I going crazy?
What's happening to me?
I wish all of this is just a nightmare. I wish that when I wake up, I'll be by your side, wrapped in my tight embrace. ”