6

Why won't the pain stop?

Please make it stop.

But how can it?

Your gone, leaving me alone by myself.

Seokmin is now sitting by the window, staring off in the distance with tears falling down his face.

It has been almost two weeks after his lover, Jisoo finally left the world for good. And it made the younger a huge mess.

He misses his smile, lips, hair—everything. Seokmin misses Jisoo. Every flaw and perfection of him, he misses it.

The younger couldn't have the strength to even go to work. His mind is a mess. His whole body turned weak.

Oh, how he wanted Jisoo to run back into his arms. But that is merely impossible to happen.

His family and friends tried to cheer him up, wanting to turn him back into the joyful and cheerful Seokmin that they used to know.

But how?

Jisoo is the reason why Seokmin is happy. Jisoo is Seokmin's only person that causes happiness and the world took him away from him.

He couldn't face the fact that he's gone for good.

" Seokmin? "

Seokmin turned his head to see his best friend, facing him with a frown. Seokmin only scoffs and stared off to the distance again, earning a sigh from the other.

" You need to let go, Seokmin. He's in a better place now. "

" It just hurts so bad Mingyu. Jisoo is the only reason why I still breathe. He made me feel like I was always special, he was always there for me. And now, he's gone. Just like that. "

Mingyu frowned at Seokmin's state. He knows the feeling of losing someone you love, but he knows Seokmin couldn't handle all the pain.

Seokmin has a fragile heart, everybody knows that. He's always been the ray of sunshine to everybody. Not knowing behind that beautiful, bright smile is his true emotions.

Seokmin is the kind of person who never really talks about his real emotions. He would always make everyone around him happy, but what about him? Is he happy?

Seokmin was a lost soul, he couldn't figure himself out. Not until Jisoo came into his life.

Mingyu noticed something changing about Seokmin the first time the couple met. Seokmin began to open up and become more brighter and joyful than ever. And Mingyu was happy about that.

Mingyu is very grateful that Jisoo changed Seokmin. If Jisoo wasn't there, Seokmin wouldn't be in this world anymore.

Maybe... Maybe he needs time.

Mingyu sighed and patted the other's back for comfort. He knew that Seokmin needed it, but is just too stubborn to give in. Mingyu thought he needs time for himself, he needs to make sure he's cautious of every single move Seokmin makes.

Or else he'll try to take away his life. Again.

And Mingyu doesn't want that to happen, no one does.

So, Mingyu decided to bid farewell only to hear no reply from the other. He sighed once again and left the house.

Seokmin stared at his best friend's back from the upper window he was sitting at earlier. He frowns, he knows the taller just wanted to help.

But it was hopeless. Seokmin's only happiness is si lover, Hong Jisoo.

He's gone, nothing can ever change that. Not even the moon itself.

Sa dami ng tao sa paligid ko,
pero parang nagiisa paren ako. Ngunit yung ngiti mo lang magpapagaling sakin.

" All these people around me, but I still feel lonely. Only your beautiful smile can heal me. "