CHAPTER EIGHT: ENEMY OF MY ENEMY

Start from the beginning

Kate did not reply she weighed her options and Chloe let her think. She did not know this woman. How could she trust her?

"If you're going after Scott McCall, then you're on a suicide mission. You won't have a second chance." Kate finally spoke.

"You're mistaken," Chloe told her. "I already had my second chance and this is a path I chose. This way I will make my enemies suffer."

"What do you want?"

"Your family has a place where no human or supernatural can penetrate, where is it?"

"That would be the cage I was in, there's no breaking in or out."

"Then how are you here?"

"Make no mistake, Chris Knows I'm here. He hasn't sent someone because he knows I deserve this break, but I don't want to go back there. I didn't get out. It was Allison's death anniversary, and they flew me in so i escaped. It has been weeks, easy to assume he won't come but i know he will. He hates me too much to let me go."

Chloe hated that she had to listen to this sob tale but she let Kate finish before asking the most important question.

"Where is the prison?"

"I don't how to get there, but it's in Spain." Kate told her.

"One more thing, where do they keep it?" Chloe dared to go closer, they had an agreement now she was safe. She got close enough to see Kate's reaction to her question.

Katie's eyes widen. She realized what this woman wanted. She never saw it herself, but she heard tales of the chaos it brought.

"You want to resurrect the demon that KILLED ALLISON!!" Kate shouted, suddenly finding strength.

"Thank you for your help, miss Argent. I will keep my promise." Chloe said and turned away from her. She wanted to be sure it was in that prison. Now he knew. She entered the car waiting for her outside and they drove off, hearing Kate's screams of agony. Once again, she would betray her family.

* * *

Five years ago, Spain.

"What's that thing Scott says." Isaac muttered to himself.

He sat next to Derek by a slightly dim fire. They were in a small town far from the city. This place was deserted at night time. Derek brought him to this pack far from civilization. It was safe for him after what he had to do. Their Alpha was strong, and the pack had numbers.

The Argents used him for a lot of undercover work. And this time Derek was around to save his ass. Derek caught him up with everything happening in Beacon Hills. It was painful to realize that even if he wanted to go home; it wasn't safe. He moved around so much he could not understand what home meant.

It has been years, and things remained in the middle; not too good and not too bad. Isaac wondered when the balance would come. Derek did not reply answer; Scott said a lot of things as a teenager. How was he to remember?

"Something about regression to the mean." Isaac added, and Derek looked up from the floor.

Derek saw Isaac differently now. Like Scott and the others, he had to grow up quickly. It surprised him that the small boy he bit made it this far. He brought him here in good faith. The Alpha was good friends of his family he would be safe here. He wondered what Isaac was afraid of. Derek listened and waited for Isaac to finish before he told him anything else.

"Things have been great, but I have a feeling were about to leave the middle." Isaac raised his eyes to meet Derek's. The rest of the pack were within hearing distance and they knew they were being watched.