~Chapter 6~

This is the continuem of the sleepover-

○The next day○

San's POV:
I woke up early and wooyoung is still sleeping, and i saw a clock on a table, huh? When was there- ah nevermind, but anyways its like 8:30 am, and i saw Y/N not there beside seonghwa, i wonder where is she, suddenly my eyes caught mingi and yunho, and yunho is hugging Mingi and mingi hugged his arms,And yet it looks like they are enjoying hugging each other, awww so cute!, i smelled something downstairs, i went downstairs and i saw Y/N frying eggs, so frying eegs early in the morning?, Y/N turned around, "yea, wanna help me fry the sausages?" Y/N said, sure ill help, "i'll heat up the baked beans also i already setted up the frying pan and the oil" said Y/N, okay. I got the sausages, washed it, cutted it, of course i wash the frying pan first, putted the frying pan, spreaded the oil in the frying pan and poured the sausages and let em fry bicth!.

Yunho's POV:
I woke up and i realize i was hugging mingi, i mustve hugged him while i was asleep no wonder i was warmed up, i slowly took my arms off mingi, he moved a bit, shhh continue on sleeping my prince~, i kissed him slowly on the cheeks and i saw him smile, cute💖, i went downstairs and saw san and Y/N in the kicthen, good morning guys! "Good morning yunho" they replied back, so are you guys making breakfast?, "yea and also can you set up the plates and cups for breakfast its already in the counter" said Y/N, okay, i got the plate and cups and prepared them on the table, and i went back in the kicthen, "hey yunho" said Y/N, yea Y/N "you did realize that you hugged mingi while you were asleep right?" Said Y/N , wait you saw?- "me too and yet you look satisfied hugging mingi," said Y/N, my face went red, maybe i was satisfied- "no maybes my bro" said san, fine i was satisfied and warmed up-, "awww cute!" Said Y/N, hey its true though, "ooohhh you admitted~" said San, shut up! "Who admitted?" Said seonghwa as he went in the kicthen, n-nothing, "oh okay", seonghwa walked up to Y/N and hugged her from behind "good morning sunshine" said seonghwa, he kissed Y/N'S cheek "good morning to you my prince" said Y/N, i saw san do that one face that he was disgusted, i chuckled, "something wrong yunho" seonghwa said, i saw san turned back frying the sausage pretending he did nothing, oh theres nothing, "oh okay", said seonghwa, and he continued to hug Y/N i laughed queitly because of what san did.

○After finish making breakfast○

Y/N'S POV:
Since we finish making breakfast lets put the breakfast on the plates, "okay" said san, we prepared the breakfast in each plate, i got the syrup and the whip cream and berries just in case-, finally done! Hey seonghwa and yunho can you wake the rest of the boys and tell them that breakfast is done, "okay" they both replied , and went upstairs.

Seonghwa's POV:
While me and yunho woke up the others, I was waking up yeosang and yeosang was sleeping on the couch next to mingi and yunho's matress, hey wake up you doofus, "ugh what is it!?" Yeosang said in a moody way, breakfast is done, "fine ill be downstairs- look seonghwa yunho is waking up mingi, he got up and dragged me back a little ," lets hear how yunho wakes mingi up" yeosang whispered, oohh okayy, "mingi~ wake up my prince~" yunho said, me and yeosang was shocked by what yunho said, mingi woke up, "d-did you just call me-" mingi said, "yes i did now cmon my sweet prince lets go eat breakfast is done" said yunho, "o-okay" said mingi as his face went red, me and yeosang chuckled, mingi saw us, "what are you guys doing there" mingi said, we uhhh, yunho looked behind him, "dont tell me you guys heard what i said-", yes, yes we heard what you said "shit-" said yunho , "oh me and seonghwa are going to leave you two alone now~", yeosang said as he grabbed me and brang both of us downstairs.

Yunho's POV:
Shit, yeosang and seonghwa heard what i said, both of them went downstairs, cmon mingi lets go "okay" he got up and followed me downstairs, "ah well isnt it the future couple", said san, yea yea whatever, i opened a chair for mingi so he can sit, and i sat beside him "that was very gentlemen-like of you yunho~" said
Y/N , heh thanks, "now enjoy your breakfast" said hongjoong, thanks hongjoong, all of us ate and enjoyed our breakfast.