~chapter 13~

Yeosang's POV:
I sighed, i'm bored what should i do?, and it's 9:00 am,you know what i'll just go out since i got nothing better to do, i changed into a comfy outfit, a grey turtle neck sweater with a tuxedo- like black jacket, i used a belt around it, black jeans, a french hat and glasses, it's beautiful outside, the wind is not that cold, sunny sky with puffy clouds, perfect day to bring a book i went to my mini book shelf, what book should i bring... this should do 'The book theif' i took the book and went out of my room and went downsaris, i told my butler i'll be going out, i went out and started walking.

Here's a pic of yeosang if you're curious how he looks.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  FR He do be lookin' good thouuughhh😌😌😌✨

I was walking, reading my book i looked around and saw a library, i went in, the library was big and beautiful, lots of very big book shelves,there were people in here and it's so quiet, just the place i need to be in, "hello there, how may i help you?" A librarian asked, oh nothing i'll just be in here i won't take long, the librarian nodded i nodded back i looked for a table where i can sit, while looking around i saw hongjoong, i went to where hongjoong was at and sat beside him.

Hi hongjoong, he turned at side of him and saw me, "oh hi yeosang, why are you here?" He asked, i was bored so i got out for a walk and saw this library, "ohhh okay hey what are you reading?" He asked, oh me?, i'm reading 'the book theif', "i like your taste, " said hongjoong, thanks how about you? What are you reading?, "me?, i'm reading a percy jackson book" he said, wow is it the second one?, "yea it's the second one, i finished the first one" said hongjoong, that's good.

....

.......

..........

Me and hongjoong minded our buisness and readed our books, my phone vibrated, i heard hongjoong's too, i checked my phone, and saw a message from the group chat.

   ~The nine dumbasses😛~

Y/N:
Tonight we're going to the festival
And i'm really excited!

Seonghwa:
Me too!, it starts at 6:50 pm right?

Hongjoong:
Yea and it ends at 11:00 pm

                                                                                                  Yeosang:
                                     I know that we're going to have a lot of fun!

Yunho:
Yea definetly,

San:
And i think yunho's going to
Be nervous at the same time too.

                                                                                                  Yeosang:
                                                                                                 Definetly

In love with my best friend.~Yungi~ (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें