~Chapter 3~

Mingi's POV:
i woke up from bed, i  couldnt forget about that note. I mostly couldnt forget the sentence," a heart in the middle cause i love you" did yunho really mean it though?,*sigh*, Everyday early in the morning i see yunho, how?, well i have a lock screen of him hehe.I swicthed on my phone to see yunho as my lock screen.Good morning my sweet puppy💖💖💖. Hm, no messages so far, as i was about to put my phone down, my phoned vibrated. I checked to see what was it and it was a message from yunho, as soon as i saw the message from yunho, i was really happy to see what he sended to the group chat. This group chat has me, the rest of the boys and Y/N. But anyways I was really happy cause yunho invited us to his house for lunch.I cant wait!

~lets skip~

Woooyoung's POV:
Me and the rest of the guys are here and Y/N is here as well except for mingi. Seonghwa,yunho and san are in the kicthen cooking the food while me,Y/N,jongho and yeosang and hongjoong were just in the living room just talking about stuff,i heard the door knocked, i'll get it, i went to get the door, i opened the door and mingi was outside, finally you came!"sorry i was late heh" said mingi, whatever just come in,"okay" said mingi. He went inside took his jacket off and sitted down on the couch. He sat next to and he swicthed on his phone.Me being the busy bosy guy saw his wallpaper, Hey mingi i see that you have yunho as your lock screen,"You saw !? Shit", said mingi, you really really like yunho, "of course i do i dont like him..." said mingi, huh?, " i love him💖💖💖💖" said mingi, of course i so knew that," haha" said mingi.

San's POV:
Me,seonghwa and yunho are in kicthen right now cooking the lunch.yunho's phone vibrated, me and seonghwa being the busy bosy boys took his phone, Imma swicth on your phone kay yunho?," wait dont!" Said yunho, i swicthed on his phone and me and seonghwa saw his lock screen, it was mingi, me and seonghwa looked at each other then looked at yunho, me and seonghwa and we raised one eyebrow and smirked at yunho, "we didnt knew you would have a lock screen of mingi?~" said seonghwa,"y-yeah i do" said yunho as he blushed, i putted yunho's phone back on the counter and me and seonghwa walked up to him," so yunho you like mingi?~" said seonghwa," i dont just like him i love him💖💖💖💖"  said yunho, awwww adorable.You both are perfect as a couple,"yeah i agree" said seonghwa, " you guys think so?" Said yunho,We just dont think so, we know so!."thanks guys" said yunho. No problem~.

Hongjoong's POV:
Finally lunchs ready im starving! ,we all got our lunch and ate. This is really good, "thanks!" Said seonghwa,san and yunho. Yeosang sat next to me and he whispered into my ear, "hey did you notice that mingi is sitting infront of yunho?" i whispered back, yea i did why?, " they look cute as a couple dont they?" Of course they do i know their going to be a really great couple in the future, "lets get our hopes up that they will!" Said yeosang, Alright!

~Lets skip~

Jongho's POV:
We all finished eating but except for yunho and mingi, me and the rest of the boys and Y/N went to the kicthen and we washed our dishes so that yunho wouldnt do most of the work. Hongjoong told yunho and mingi we will be in the living room and they both nodded. And so we went to the living room we all sitted down
And talked about what we did and other stuff.

Mingi's POV:
Me and yunho were the only ones in the kicthen and we talked and laughed about the things that happened to us. "Hey you have  something on your mouth" said yunho,oh really?,he got up and got close to my face and gets rid of the thing on my mouth, "done its no longer there", said yunho, i blushed like a rose's colour," hey you alright?" Said yunho, y-yeah.

Yunho's POV:
I caught mingi blushing and i ask, hey you alright?, and he  said yeah, Adorable💖💖💖, "s-sorry what did you say?" Said mingi
I said adorable cause youre adorable💖," youre joking r-right?" Said mingi, Why would i be joking youre adorable, i got up and kissed him on the forehead, mingi was blushing hard as ever, cute... ,hey you want me to walk you home?, " yea i would love that!" Said mingi. What would i do without this cutie.

Mingi's POV:
He called me adorable h-he, i saw him got up and kissed me on the forehead, i was blushing hard as fuck, he asked me if i would want him to walk me home, and i agreed straight away. Me and  yunho got out from the kicthen and told the others that yunho and i got to go, and the others nodded. Yunho putted on his jacket and putted mine on me. Thanks yunho, "no problem" said yunho. "Now go out you lovebirds and enjoy your walk~" said seonghwa. Shut up dont call us lovebirds, "you guys will be soon~" said Y/N.
I- "cmon mingi lets go!" Said yunho, oh okay! Me and yunho got out from his house and walked.

Yeosang's POV:
Cmon guys lets follow them!," you sure about that?" Said san,uhhhh yesssss. "You sure nothing will go wrong?" Said hongjoong , i know for sure it wont go wrong, "alright if you say so" said jongho. All of us went out from yunho's house and followed them.while we were following them they stopped walking and talked." Guys lets hide behind the bushes" said woooyoung, so we hid behind the bushes and wacthed them talking. While we wacth them talking yunho made a move." Guys look yunho is making a move" said san. We all wacthed what yunho did and it was some good tea. He lean towards mingi's face and said something but im not sure what he said, mingi kept backing up until he hit a tree. Yunho leaned closer to mingi's face and they look like they were about to..... kiss!!

Y/N'S POV:
As we wacthed yunho and mingi looking like they were about to kiss i couldnt wait anymore i wanna see them kiss, i got up and shouted, KISS ALREADY- my arm got pulled down by seonghwa and he kissed me on the lips. He stopped kissing me and said  "
Y/N why did you do shout!?" Im sorry i wasnt being paitent," *sigh* its alright ," he kissed me again and yeosang shouted in a whispered way "shit! Guys get down i think mingi saw us!", we all got down and hid, i hope we didnt get caught.

Mingi's POV:
As Yunho was leaning close to my face my heart was beating so fast, until i heard someone shouted, i stopped yunho and i asked, hey you heard that?" no i didnt" said yunho, i looked around and i saw behind a bush a head popping out with black hair and red tips thats definetly san alright, i think i could walk myself home now,"you sure?"yunho said, yes i can i kissed his cheek and told him, you can go now,"o-oh okay" he blushed a bit and waved goodbye at me and i waved back. As he walked away i went to the bush to see if san was not the only one behind the bush. I went down and opened the bush to see  hongjoong ,wooyoung, san, jongho, seonghwa and Y/N behind the bush.

Yeosang's POV:
"i hope he doesnt see us" said san, yea sure he wouldnt "why do you sound do sarcastic?" Said san, i pointed to his head popping out, now you know why i was sound sarcastic?, san looked up and realizes his head popping out,"shit!" Said san." Guys i hear footsteps coming this way" said Y/N. The footsteps were getting closer to us, thankfully there were no footsteps,until we heard the bushes making sounds. We were curious what was the cause and well.... it turned out to be mingi... ."why are you guys here?" Said mingi, " *sigh* were behind the bushes cause we were spying on you guys..." said jongho, "what!? Dont tell me you guys saw that yunho was-" Yea we saw that yunho was leaning close to your face," you guys looked like you were about to kiss hehe" said Y/N, "fuck!, im embarrassed >//////<" said mingi while blushing hard, " so when are you and yunho are going to have kids?" Said wooyoung, "Oh my lor- gaaaaaahhhh" he was blushing hard as a rose's colour, You had to say that woooyoung you had to," hehe" said wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whenever i make new chapters i would get the feeling that i have no motivations, but the more i wirte the more creativity comes in. Anyways stay hydrated and stay healthy!