~Chapter 2~

Mingi's POV:
Since our teacher isnt here.... what should i do eh whatever i"ll just talk to Y/N,i go to Y/N'S table and said hi to her, i knew that Y/N is a pretty good drawer so i asked her what she was drawing, hey Y/N what are you drawing?,"o-oh nothing ahahahaha" said Y/N, she was acting weird but i wanted to know what she drew,cmon just let me see,"fine...." said Y/N.

Y/N'S POV:
I handed my book to mingi and my mind was like," shit he's gonna see my drawing of him and yunho kissing". He looked into my book and saw my drawings,"aww cute theres chibi's in here!, and theres, i-" mingi said, i saw his face went very red it was hilarious, Mingi, i drawed this cause i ship you and yunho you guys look so cute! "You really think so?" Mingi said, his face was going a little red,"You really think so?", said mingi, yea of course!,"thanks Y/N" said mingi while smiling,No problem. Oh yea that reminds me,im actually wanting to invite you and the rest of the boys to come to the cafe that me,yeosang and yunho work at,"wait you have a job well of course a part-time job" Said mingi, yea i do, "thats cool! and yet youre even working with yunho, luckyyyy" said mingi, yea i knew you would get jealous,cause what else you like him,"well isnt that obvious" said mingi, haha, but i should ask yunho if i can invite you guys to the cafe, "wait, why are you asking yunho arent you supposed to ask the manager of the cafe?" Said mingi, he is the manager, " oh really!? Thats cool! Its impressive that he can own a coffee shop" said mingi, it is very impressive, ever since i first work there,yeosang told me that yunho was the manager and he owns
the coffee shop , and i was also shocked," how many years or days or months you've worked at the coffee shop?" Said mingi, its been 3 months i've worked there, but i should be going to yunho's table to ask,just wait here,"i will" said mingi, i went to yunho's table and asked, hey yunho you wouldnt mind if i invite the rest of the boys to come to the cafe, "of course i wouldnt mind their our friends, and sure you can invite them" said yunho, i went back to my table and told mingi, i asked yunho if i can invite you and the boys to come to the cafe and he said i can!, "thats great!" Said mingi, hey mingi are you free after school?,"yea i am and of course i'll go, after all you did invite me and the rest of the boys" said mingi, i mean that is true, im gonna go to yeosang's table to tell, I go to yeosang's table and told him,yeosang! Guess what?" What is it?" Said yeosang, I asked yunho if i could invite the boys to come to the cafe and he said i can! "- thats great!" Said yeosang. He's such a great manager.

~After School~

Y/N'S POV:
As i was going out from class i saw the rest of the guys and ran to them, I was actually the last to get out cause i was cleaning up my stuff. Hey guys ! Wait for me! They heard me and wooyoung shouted "hurry up slow poke" okay okay, i managed to catch up with them. How are you guys so fast!?."we only walked" said wooyoung."Maybe she said we were fast cause she's short" said yeosang, all of them laughed at me, oh please at least im not short as hongjoong is, "ooohhh hongjoong you just got called short" said wooyoung, me and the rest laughed at him,"oh shut up" said hongjoong, anyways are you guys free? " yes we are,why?" All of them answered except for mingi, yunho and yeosang, thats great! you guys wanna come to the cafe that me ,yeosang, and yunho work at?."wait you guys have part-time jobs!?" Said seonghwa," yea we do" said me,yeosang and yunho. Seonghwa holded my hands and started jumping up and down like a little kitten and whined, " Y/N why didnt you tell me you had a part-time jooob" said seonghwa while whining, im sorry for not telling you, i kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back, and i said sorry to him, " *sigh* please dont keep secrets from me next time" i wont i promise, he kissed me on the lips and i kissed him back," thats it when are you gonna have kids" said wooyoung,"Not yet though~" said seonghwa while looking at me, "wanna have fun tonight?~" said seonghwa while leaning closer to my face. "Oh my goooooooood" my face was so red i hid my face,the rest of the boys laughed and seonghwa as well "im only joking Y/N" seonghwa said, " yea me too" said wooyoung,"that reminds me dont you guys have work?" Said mingi to me,yeosang, and yunho. "shit youre right!" Said yeosang. Cmon guys we gotta run for this! We dont wanna be late, "right" said yeosang and yunho in a unison. We waved at them before i start running seonghwa grabbed me by my arm and kissed me on the lips again, and i kissed back, then i waved goodbye at them and seonghwa, and i started running.

Seonghwa's POV:
"Seonghwa you kept on kissing Y/N is like kissing her is your hobby," said jongho. I like to kiss her cause her lips are soft, "just dont do it over and over every ten seconds" said the rest of the boys, hey you guys cant tell me what to do i'll do what i want to her, lets all go home now. We waved goodbye at each other and walked away.

Yeosang's POV:
Glad thing mingi reminded me, Y/N and yunho, i ran into my house and went upstairs, i showered,used my work uniform, and ran downstairs,"whats the rush all of the sudden?" My brother said, " im late for work stupid,"well then hurry" my brother said, i am, I got my jacket and ran out.

Yunho's POV:
glad thing i was finished in time, i unlocked the cafe door and went inside and swicth on the lights that says 'open'.i see Y/N coming from here. And yeosang as well, Y/N went in first then yeosang. "Any customers so far?"said Y/N. Two to three customers are coming,"alright yeosang you do the drinks and i'll ask for the order" said Y/N ,"sure" said yeosang. I hope the boys would actually come cause if they did, ill tell Y/N help wooyoung with with their drinks and ill do Mingi's.... his drink is gonna be very special.... and yes i do like mingi but the rest doesn't know...

Y/N'S POV:
I went to each of the customers table and asked for their order.this job wasnt actually hard it was i would say okay... .yeosang i need one caramel latte and two coffees! "Got it!" Yeosang said.while waiting i saw wooyoung,seonghwa,san,
Mingi, jongho and hongjoong coming. I went out from the counter, opened The door and shouted "cmon guys hurry! Come in!" They rushed here and i let them in.take your seats boys. And i'll be back "thank you" they all said."Y/N the drinks are done!" Said yeosang, thanks yeosang! .i went in the counter and gave the drinks to the customers."thank you" the customers said, your welcome enjoy the drinks . I went to the boy's table and ask what would they like.Now what would these charming boys want?. 'I would like Ice americano please". Jongho said. "Can i get hot cocoa?" Said seonghwa ,okay and how about you mingi,san and wooyoung " can we get latte?" " and i would like hot cocoa as well" said hongjoong ,is that it? "Yes thats all it" the rest of the boys said. Okay i'll be right back with your orders."thank you" they all said.

Yunho's POV:
I went out from the staffroom and i saw the boys and mingi was there.i saw Y/N on her way to yeosang but i called her, hey Y/N can you come here? "Sure", can you help yoesang with the drinks thay the boys order?, "sure thing" said Y/N . Oh and what did mingi order?, "he ordered latte whyyyyyy????" Said Y/N, "you like mingi do you?". I sighed and i agreed, yes, yes i do." My ship is sailing!" Y/N said,shhhhhhh , Y/N closed her mouth and whispers"okayy".i'll do mingi's drink you and yeosang do the rest. "Got it!" Said Y/N.

Yeosang's POV:
While i was in the kicthen i saw Y/N coming in,hey why are you in here?,"yunho told me to help you" said Y/N, okay then you already know how to do it right? "You thought me how to do it so yea i do and also dont do mingi's drink he ordered latte and yunho will be doing it", oh okay, me and Y/N started making the drinks for the boys, once we finished me and Y/N went out from the kicthen, we saw yunho and told him he can get in.we gave them their order,except for mingi, "wheres mine?" Said mingi, "oh your drink is gonna be special mingi" said Y/N ,the boys looked at each other and knew what was going on except for mingi."Hey yeosang! Here's mingi's drink " said yunho, "oooohhhhhh someones drink is made by someone special~" said me,Y/N, and the rest of the boys.Mingi putted his hood on and hides his face,we already knew that he was blushing. Coming yunho! , i went to the counter and got the drink before i went to the boys table i saw a note,i think its best not to read the note and let mingi read it, i bringed it to the table and gave it to mingi. your drink has been served,"look there's a note!" Said jongho,cmon mingi read it for us, before mingi reads the note the the three customers went out from the coffee shop and said thank you, dont read it yet mingi i need to do something, "okay i'll wait" said mingi, i took the three cups and went in the kicthen i out the cups in the sink, i washed the cups and once i completed i went out from the kicthen and made it to the boys table, okay now you can read it, "okay" said mingi.Mingi readed the note for us."this drink is special cause youre special to me , a heart in the middle of the drink cause i love you,i added sugar cause youre sweet like cotton". "Awwwwwwww~" said me,Y/N and the rest of the boys in a unison. Mingi's face went red as a rose's colour, and Y/N right now is fangirling right now, hilarious. Mingi drinked his latte and he enjoyed it.

Yunho's POV: i heard that mingi readed the note and i hid my face while i blush, in the note, i putted my true feelings for him .... what can i say i love him..hes precious to me💖💖💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While writing this i was litrerally fangirling eeeekkk sndkddnbddhdjshdi i am not okay, and yoooo it's cringey as fuck-