"I knew I was completely helpless and I didn't have any option other than marrying the guy who my dad chose. So I secretly met my boyfriend to break up with him officially. He was quite stunned and even pleaded with me that he would convince my dad but I knew it would only make things ugly. I chose my dad over my love and asked him to never contact me again."

"Even at that time too, he didn't blame me for being heartless, didn't shout at me for killing his hopes. He just left that place after wishing me to have a happy life. You know,  I wanted to kill myself at that time for hurting him but it would be a small punishment for me. So I decided to live with that guilt for my whole life."

"I shouldn't have involved in any relationship when I knew it was impossible, given the circumstances of my family. Still, I did and in return, I broke his heart."

" From the day, I got married, I was living like a lifeless person. It might be the punishment for hurting a pure soul like him because I never once had a happy day at my in-law's house. Just like me, my husband too was forced into this marriage. He already had someone in his heart. So he directed all his hate at me and used to abuse me a lot while blaming me that I was the one who separated him from his love."

"My mother-in-law used to taunt me for being in a relationship before the marriage. Just like that, a seed of suspicion aroused in my husband's mind. So he restricted me to go outside. He forced me to give up on my dreams. I got an offer to do an internship in London but I gave it up too."

"The only person who treated me as a human was my father-in-law but he was too helpless to go against his wife and son. It's been five years since I am facing this hell but I never opened my mouth about this to anyone, not even to my parents because my dad would be devastated once he comes to know that he is the one who forced me into this hell. Three months back, my husband came home completely drunk."

"He was not in his senses and mistook me as his lover. He forced me into having intercourse with him. Never in these five years, he touched me in a bad way. Though he abuses me, he never once forced me to get physical with him. For which I am so grateful but that day snatched that little happiness too."

"That day was a mistake for him and a nightmare for me. From that day, he never once looked at me again. This baby is the result of that day. Though I hated that day with my guts, I couldn't bring myself to hate my baby. This is the only source of my happiness I got."

"When I came to know about this, I wanted to tell my husband this news with the hope that maybe after hearing about his child, he may start to act civilly with me but his response crashed all my hopes. He asked me to abort the baby or else he would divorce me. Just like back then, again I am stuck in a situation where I have to choose my baby or the namesake relationship in society."

"I really don't know what to do. So I just escaped the situation and went to stay at my parent's house. Since I am pregnant, they didn't doubt anything. My dad's health started deteriorating recently. He is still in the illusion that I am living a happy life. I am clueless about how to break this news to him."

"I am sure that I can never think of harming my baby. So I am again forced to the dead end. You know I am just living for my baby's sake. If not for the baby, I would have killed myself if I had put in such a situation again." She said and her shoulders started trembling violently.

I was completely stunned after hearing the things she went through and was still facing. I immediately remembered Dhruv.

Just like her husband, Dhruv also had someone in his heart but he was like a gentleman, cleared everything before the marriage itself, and never gave me a cold shoulder.

A shiver ran through my spine, just thinking of the possibility of what would be my situation if Dhruv too behaved like her husband but I, myself was disgusted for comparing my Dhruv to that scumbag.