53. Sweet games

Začať od začiatku

All these three forts were located on high hills of the Aravalli range and they had left us dazed with the majestic aura they held. I looked around that most of the tourists were leaving and I separated our frames.

"Let's get going?" I asked, she agreed and we returned back to our hotel. I decided that it would be better if we eat in the hotel itself, so didn't had to rush anywhere now.

"This hotel has a horse-drawn carriage service to tour around this beautiful palace... Would you like to ride one now?" I asked her, as soon as we entered the suite.

"Is that something to ask? Of course we are going Swayam!" Pia squealed excitedly, throwing her purse on the bed. Her squealing has become a frequent thing to see now.

"2 minutes and we will leave!" Saying so, she rushed into the washroom and I chuckled at her enthusiasm. I changed into a more comfortable clothes and arranged for the carriage ride. Pia came back after a few minutes and we walked out of our room.

The palace was breathtaking and the fountains looked beautiful, reflecting the golden light which were focused on them. The whole palace looked so ethereal in the golden lightings that we didn't get enough of touring around and we wanted to see more and more.

The carriage dropped us in the Hall where a posh dining was arranged and I jumped on the delicious food. I was so damn hungry! I heard Pia chuckle, eyeing me from my side and I turned to her.

"What?" I asked her, with my mouth full of morsel and she scrunched up her face.

"Swayam, finish that first!" She chided, shaking her head and I gulped down the food and looked back at her, raising my eyebrows, waiting for her to speak. She shook her head again and smiled at me.

"Nothing!" She said and got back at her food. I shrugged and got back at mine too, but I didn't miss the subtle stares from her side in between. I once caught her staring at me and she looked away, trying hard to hide her blush. Soon the dinner was done and we walked back to our room.

She was about to get into the washroom when I held her wrist and pulled her towards me. She collided with my chest, making her gasp and I quickly secured my arms around her.

"So, what's cooking in this tiny little head of yours?" I asked her, looking directly into her eyes.

"No... Nothing Swayam!" She stuttered and bit her lower lip which urged me to almost kiss her! Damn! I replied nothing but just narrowed my eyes at her and she looked away.

"I was just wondering how the coming days would be." She mumbled, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Just two days and you have made my each and every moment beautiful, I never thought in our first meet that things would go like this between us! It's like a dream Swayam..." She spoke, looking at me, into my eyes and I could feel the rawness of every word spoken by her.

"I actually wanted to stay away from you because you seemed to poke my guard already in the first meet." I chuckled, remembering that day.

"What?" Her eyes widened and I nodded, scratching the back of my neck, embarrassed.

"And I thought of you as an arrogant rich jerk who couldn't keep his eyes off me." She said, giving a sheepish smile to me. We both laughed at that. What a horrible day it was for me back then, but now, that day is not less than a blessing.

"I love you!" The words rolled out from my mouth by itself and I smiled at her, tightening my hold around her.

"I love you too!" She whispered back and I immediately kissed her, not able to hold the urge anymore. I kissed her passionately, pouring in all my love and she kissed me back too. I pulled out when the need for oxygen went uncontrollable. I rested my forehead on her's, she was gasping for breath, just as me. Her lips looked swollen and I smirked at my work.