24. Past revelation (part 1)

A/N

Hi guys... I know it's lil late, but finally, here it is! Enjoy!!!

Do not forget to give inline comments...

________________________

Swayam's POV

"Her name is Sharon! The one and only love of my life. My love story started at the very first day of our college, in one of the most embarrassing way..." I said, a faint smile playing on my lips, thinking of that moment. The moment when I saw her for the first time...

*Flashback*

Today is the first day of college Swayam! You have to be your best today! Remember, first impression is last impression. I took a deep breath and entered the college. I finished the admin work at the office and was searching for the class. But, before that, I think I will have to visit some other place too. Thank god that I was half an hour early. Now, I was controlling myself after searching for 10 whole minutes, but I found it nowhere in this huge campus. Damn!

"Excuse me, can I know where the washroom is?" I asked a passerby, who seemed to be some senior and he showed me the directions. I immediately rushed there but the first door I tried to open, was locked. I opened the next door and frowned seeing what's inside. Weird! This is a boy's washroom? It doesn't seems like one. Oh freak! This is a... Girls washroom...

But as I was about to turn and exit, I heard the click of one of the doors inside and I froze at my spot. A girl exited, her back facing me, locking the door behind her and walking towards the hand-wash, acting as if I didn't exist at all. The pressure building in my lower abdomen was long forgotten when her face came in front of me. Beautiful, she was utterly gorgeous!!!

"Aahhh" she screamed as she turned and saw me. I couldn't utter even a word, my heart thumping loudly, like never before...

"What the hell do you think you are you doing here!?" Her next words brought me out of my trance...

"I... Umm..." I stuttered and gulped the lump in my throat. I found my tongue stuck to speak anything as she approached me. Shit! Make some excuse Swayam! Or else you will be in deep trouble...

"What you?" She asked raising her eyebrows, folding her hands and standing right in front of me.

"I ac... actually, stepped in here by mistake... I was about to leave. So... Sorry!" I stammered as a nervous rat, even when I was speaking the truth! What is happening to me!? Swayam, this is not the time to loose your control!

"Oh really!? Then staring at me and checking me out was one of your ways of getting out of here?" She asked cocking her right eyebrow, smirking at me.

"Sorry" I quickly uttered it, before I could start to stammer again and turned around and strode out of the washroom. I left out a huge breath, I didn't knew I was holding and looked around to see if anyone witnessed this. Sighing in relief, after finding no one around, I made my way towards classroom quickly. God! What the hell did just happen!? I hope she doesn't meet me anytime soon in this college. What was she doing to me!?

Soon, I found my classroom and also, before entering into it, I also paid a visit to the washroom, at the floor of my classroom. I entered the class and scanned for an empty seat. There were many, but I found the middle row, 5th bench, for my seat and settled down. The class started filling soon and I just had a look at the students around and thank goodness, she was not in my class. A man in his mid forties, I guess to be the lecturer entered and we all straightened. Just as he was about to start, I heard hurried footsteps near the door. Damn! The same girl was standing at a door, gasping for air...