Pokkle and Kite catch up part Uno

Start from the beginning

Kite

You didn't know what you hated more, your job or your boss. It was pretty 50/50 right now. You're a two-star hunter although you were young and some people don't make it till they're in their forties or so.

As for you being 24, you already specialize in so many fields and have mentored a hunter who gained a star. As for now, you were looking for some herbs to help cure a disease. It's a rare one but a small percentage of people still have it and it's still rising.

Sighing as you tuned Netero back in you missed the whole conversation. "As I was saying she would love to help." He was on the phone with somebody. Netero slid you a ticket with a flight number on it.

You glared at the old man but he only smiled and waved his hand. Sighing you grabbed the ticket, stood up, and left the office. "No wonder he told me to pack my bag."

Sighing you got in your car and drove to the air-station. Showing your ticket you board the blimp having no idea where you were going. 'So unlucky.'

The trip took two days which drove you mad. Sighing once again you got off the blimp with your bag and looked around. 'Who am I looking for?'

"Y/n L/n?" Turning around you found a slender male with long white hair and a white turtle neck. "The one and only." You muttered.

"I'm Kite we will be working together from now on." He replied ignoring your attitude because he was already informed beforehand. "Pleasure Kite."

Meeting again

Pokkle

You sighed as you fixed your robot for the sixth time today. It had so many malfunctions that it was killing you. All you wanted it to do was fetch you some ice cream but what did it do!? It brought you back a child making you return the thing as quickly as possible.

The hunter exam was months ago, you of course became one and you're a hacker. It runs in the family and you always had a thing for technology. You haven't seen Pokkle since then and you were said about that.

Last you heard he became a beast hunter. You gave him your card to your family shop but he hasn't visited.

"Hey sis, someone is here for you." Pulling down your goggles you stared at your brother. "You sure? They could be here for Shiyo." Hoshi shook his head with a blank look.

"They requested you by name." Nodding your head you got up from your chair and made your way to the front. Your e/c eyes locked with familiar brown ones making you smile. "Pokkle! Nice to see you again." You said cheerfully.

"Y/n, hey sorry for the unexpected visit." He mumbled. Chuckling you sat behind the counter and playfully waved. "Don't worry about it dude, whatcha here for?"

"Well my tablet stopped working and I used it to keep track of all the beast I find—."

"Say less I'll have it working real soon." Pokkle breathed out after you agreed thinking you would've said no.

"How about after we hang out? There are some good spots around town." You suggested. Pokkle smiled at you while nodding.

"Sure I don't mind."