Prologue: Torture of a past

In the heart of Beverly Hills there stands a huge mansion that is owned by the Heartfilia's.

Layla Heartfilia had passed away due to a deadly illness so only Jude Heartfilia and daughter Lucy Heartfilia remained.

Lucy was now a beautiful 19-year-old female who had a beautiful singing voice to match her aspects.

From the very moment, Lucy Heartfilia was born everyone anticipated tremendous talent from her especially, being the daughter of the singer Layla Heartfilia and songwriter and guitarist Jude Heartfilia. To follow her mother's legacy Lucy decided to try out for America's Got Talent when she was the age of six and won with flying colors fair and square. She wasn't one who believed in cheating to win, and neither did her parents.

Ever since that win, Lucy was the biggest child star of her generation which made her very happy being able to live out her dream of being a singer just like her mother.

She had a sweet, kind, caring, and friendly personality to her that made her fans simply adore her, but when she turned 8 that's when her mother passed away which changed her life forever.

Her father, who once was the kindest, most generous man that would give the shirt off his back turned bitter, cold, and selfish towards people. Jude became abusive towards the maids and other servants of the mansion. He even fired all the male servants, just leaving the driver of that gender everyone else were females.

Before, he used to treat the maids like family, but now he treated them like slaves. To put it bluntly, his personal playthings to do whatever he wanted to with them. The maids wore assigned short maid dresses that you could see their underwear whenever they bent over. Jude would also punish them by raping them just for his fun and pleasure.

Mr. Heartfilia even had a soundproof torture chamber built, so he could perform such a heinous crime. The horrid place consisted of handcuffs, ropes, chains, a closet, which had naughty outfits in them, a fridge that had nothing but whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey, strawberries, beer and wine of all kinds, hot oil, candles, lubricants, video cameras, whips, and every sex toy imaginable. The reason for Jude's chamber being built was because his office was no longer private, and to just change the boring atmosphere of it into something more dangerous and sickeningly exciting to his demented mind being into hardcore abusive bondage play. The chamber was used depending on his mood.

Before the sex torture chamber was constructed a young Lucy had walked in on her father's inappropriate time with their maid Ruby for dropping a plate inside his office.
She was bent over his desk with her panties draped down to her ankles with her father behind her thrusting into her and groping her breast roughly with his tongue down her throat. The poor nine-year-old was traumatized by the scene and what made matters worse is that her father didn't stop; he kept grunting and cursing as he fucked the maid until he was satisfied which happened to be after a gruesome 2 hours. Two hours that Lucy was made to watch as punishment for entering his office without permission. Scarring her for her whole remaining childhood life. There were also times Jude Heartfilia used the chamber for business matters with other people, usually people who never made it out of the mansion alive and were never seen again.

Lucy being the daughter of Jude didn't mean she had a free pass. Oh, no she was tortured herself by the hands of her father, not like the maids or any other person who crossed his path but in a much different way.

The blonde-haired girl was still a pop star following her mother's death and beyond, so her father pushed her to her limit to be the best. Or as he labeled it as perfect. She had to practice day and night only being allowed 2 hours of sleep, vegetables to eat, no meat, fruit, or anything sweet. Blended vegetable juice and water to drink daily no soda or juice ever for the reason being her father wanted her to keep a presentable image. So as he munched down on expensive, juicy steaks, ribs the whole nine, she was left with a measly carrot, cauliflower, or some kind of vegetable on her plate with nothing else.

Whenever Lucy would hit the wrong note, sounded flat to high- pitched, or simply forgot the lyrics she would be slapped, punched, or kicked then not allowed to eat until she got it right.
In conclusion, Lucy's life went from sunshine and butterflies to the fire pits of hell!!!! As she reached womanhood that treatment soon dispelled, but the damage mentally had already been done. This is her story and how an unexpected encounter would soon change her life yet again.

>>End of Prologue <<
Alright, so in the original book for those who read it before it sadly had to be reconstructed, this page originally was chapter one and a lot shorter, but as you can see I changed it up a little bit and made it into the prologue instead.

I may go ahead and update at least 5 of the chapters, but we'll see because I still have a lot more books to complete plus so many new plots for possible new books in the making, I can't just be stuck on this one book, that's why I'm sad Wattpad screwed me over when I had the last two pages typed up and ready! :(

With that being said it's 4:52 am for me and I'm going back to bed.

Don't forget to leave me a comment and vote to let me know you're enjoying the story.

Until the next story,

Lucy signing off!
✌️

Note: This book was originally published back in February 2016

This page was published on 10/18/2020 at 4:53 a.m.

Words typed total up to 1007!