Soon she came and after she completed exchanging the pleasantries with everyone, we entered the car and she started driving while I was scrolling through my phone.

"How is married life treating you?" She asked me.

I glanced at her lazily but my eyes were completely stuck to the ring that standing so proudly on her finger and soon a teasing smile appeared on my face.

"Let's talk about my life later. You tell, how is your married life treating you? Precisely how is Arjun Bava treating you?" I asked her in a teasing tone.

She just blushed at my words and slapped my arm lightly while handling the steering wheel with her other hand.

"Haye. See..see. You are blushing like a new bride. Ahem..then should I expect little Daksha or little Arjun soon?" I asked her and stifled my laughter when I saw the shocked expression on her face.

"Idiot. Have some filter to that mouth yaar. You became even more brazen after your marriage. Talking about being a new bride, you are the one here. So answer me seriously. How are you doing? Is Dhruv treating you well?" She asked me in a serious tone.

I just shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to divulge anything about my bitter-sweet married life to her.

"Well. Everything is fine. Don't worry. Where is Yuktha Akka and Rishu? I thought they will also tag along with us. Btw, why are you taking this route? Do we have to pick anyone.?" I successfully diverted her attention.

"Yuktha went to our village to visit her Grandpa and Rishu is so busy with her company matters as the company she is working is going to be taken over by the MNC. Answer to your other question, yeah..we are going to pick the one whom I want to introduce you." She said in one go and stopped the car in front of a house.

The house was neither small nor big but it was giving a homely vibe. Daksha messaged someone and soon a lady in her late twenties came out of the house while holding her handbag before closing the gate of her house.

"She is the one." Daksha Akka said while pointing to the same lady.

"I met her at our hospital and got closed to her in such a short period. She is really a good person. She is going through a lot now. So I asked her to visit Home along with us as it may help to improve her mood to some extent. Try your best to befriend her. I want her to come out of her shell. " She added further but my eyes were still glued to that lady.

Just like Akka said, her eyes didn't have any shine which was clearly indicating that she was having a hard time leading her life.

She was walking so carefully and her face was void of any emotion.

Once she reached us, Daksha Akka went out of the car to greet her. After that, they both got settled in the car again. That lady sat at the backside and started looking outside the window without saying anything while Daksha started driving.

"Akka. Stop the car." I shouted, making them look at me with a startle and the car came to a sudden halt.

Daksha Akka glared at me while I passed her sheepish smile after mumbling a quick sorry and got out of the car before settling myself at the backside beside that lady.

Understanding my intention, Daksha Akka retracted her gaze from me and resumed her driving.

Except when I pulled that little stunt, that lady didn't even spare me a glance.

I glared at Daksha Akka in an accusing manner for not introducing us together but she ignored me completely.

So I cleared my throat to reduce the awkwardness and when her head snapped in my direction, I passed her a bright smile.