028

They'd finally released me from my molding treatment. It never works. Well, that's a lie. Tit always works but not for very long. I can feel her inside me. She just tries harder and harder to reach out. I can feel it.

I walked back to my room to get changed. I checked and saw Deku still on my bed. He looked like he was asleep. I took a deep breath and walked into my closet before changing. It was almost time to make our attack. Just before that, though, I have a meeting with someone.

You can do this, Y/N, you have to convince him

I didn't want to die. But I don't want to do this anymore. I can't. I'm afraid. I never wanted to hurt people. I just wanted to fit in. I wanted to stop being bullied and harassed for not having a quirk.

"What am I doing...Shota, Izuku, Shoto...hah, even Katsuki....I don't know why I ever thought I could do this alone..." I slid down onto the ground in tears. Quietly, crying. I can't do this. I don't think I can bring myself to see him again...

"Y/N...you're not alone..." I heard someone say as I froze. Arms were wrapped around me. I turned around and saw Izuku,

"D-Deku..." I smiled a bit and he frowned. Wiping my eyes.

"You're not alone. We will figure this out. We promise." He said and I nodded. We both knew the heroes had seen the notebook by now. So I knew he was talking about Shota and everyone from class.

"I believe you, Deku?" I asked and he perked up,

"Yes?"

"Please come with me...I have to go out...I promised to meet up with someone ..." I said as he helped me up and I held onto his hand, "we will travel the same way as before."

"O-Okay. Who are we seeing?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You'll see." I said as the shadows enveloped our bodies and then they disappeared. We were at the old LOV hideout. Also known as the abandoned bar. I walked inside after Izuku.

"S-Sensei?!" He panicked as he got into a protective stance, "W-We can't!"

He just rolled his eyes and looked past him. Straight at me.

"You actually...showed up..." he said and I nodded. Patting Izuku on the shoulder so he knew it was all ok.

"He was who I said I was meeting up with. I assume you read the notebook?" I asked him and he nodded. Never breaking eye contact.

"I did...why'd you do that...V/N?"

I felt my heart break a little at that name and sighed. He wasn't wrong though, that is my name. I broke eye contact because I felt hurt.

"I-It's Y/N!" Izuku called out as he looked between the two of us, "she isn't like this because she wants to. We know what they would've done to her if she didn't do this." He tried defending me but Shota scoffed.

"She's been doing this for 4 years. How many people has she killed for them? You still think they can do anything to her? It's not like she can die so what's she afraid of?"

I felt a lump in my throat and shook my head. I was trembling as I was trying not to cry, "I-I am not myself when that happens...Aizawa..." I take a couple deep breaths, "I am not Y/N when I kill those people. That's V/N. I'm stuck on the inside to bare witness and...and I can't bare it anymore...I'm sorry Deku..."

"Y/N...no...please..." Izuku looked like he was ready to cry, "We will find another way!!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"If you'd read the book? You'd seen the only way to kill me? The only known way to stop this person that I have inside me." I said as I put my hands over my heart and looked up at him. He looked mortified, "with the way you think of me? It shouldn't be that hard."

"Y/N...I didn't...no that's not,"

"It's ok, I know. I'm a villain after all. I came here to tell you the best time. At dusk we will attack the UA and we aren't looking to taking hostages. We have our secret Nomus and some other experiments known as Wisps. If you stop me, then this will all stop. You can take down the league like you could take down a regular villain,"

"Y/N I can't...I'm sorry," he said and I smiled,

"I knew you'd say that. But you have to. Aizawa, I'm tired. I know you can understand that."

He looked over at me and Izuku was crying now. Hugging me tightly and I wrapped my arms around him. Trying to get him to calm down as I ran my hand through his hair. Trying to comfort him.

"No...Y/N...please..." I kissed his forehead while looking at Aizawa. He was also crying. I smiled at him while Izuku was calming down. I told him to sit outside for a second before we go back and he nodded.

"Shota." I called out and saw him flinch, "I'm sorry. Deku told me you were going to propose...," I said as I walked over to him. Standing in front of him as he sat on one of the old barstools. I put my hands on his cheeks as I wiped his tears with my thumbs.

"Of course he told you, why wouldn't he. It was a surprise. After we ate dinner that night? I was gonna ask you in front of the students...they would've loved it." He said and I smiled down at him.

"Mrs. Aizawa, had a nice ring to it." I said and he nodded as he held onto one of my hands with both of his own and kissed the palm.

"It still does." He said and I ended up tearing up a bit and shaking my head.

"You know I can't...not with her..." I said and he cupped my face this time, I leaned into his touch.

"We can and we will. Y/N we are always looking for another way." He said as he wiped my tears and I cried harder. I slid to the ground and put my head on the ground as well. He sat down in front of me and I shake my head.

"I am so sorry Shota! I...I always thought you hated me! So they ordered me to get Izuku but I got distracted by you! You reminded me so much of the old you but they told me you SHOVED me off that building and I had always hated you!!" I cried out and he just rubbed my back.

"But..but I hated you and then I fell in love with you again! And I didn't wanna hurt you or your class! I loved all the heroes there!" I looked up at him, "You promised to save me! But I need you to put everyone else before me Shota Aizawa!" I cried out and he shook his head.

"I made a promise! I can't break it that easily!" He yelled at me and then he hugged me. Putting his hand on the back of my head as he hugged me and I cried my eyes out into his shoulder, "I won't lose you again!! I thought you were dead all those years! Then you came back and I was so happy only to lose you again to those villains!"

I held onto him tightly even though I knew I'd see him again in a few hours.

"Thank you, Shota, but I have to go back now." I said as I took a deep breath and stood up. I called for Izuku and he came back inside. I held out my hand and he took it.

"Y/N." Aizawa started as he looked at me, "I still love you."

I looked over at him as the shadows started enveloping us again and smiled.

"I love you too Shota."

And then we were back in my room.