035

Three Years Later

"I'm sorry," Y/N said as she put on her clothes and sighed. Of course they would be small on her, they're from three years ago. Her hair was down back and above her butt. She looked like a skeleton. But changed to look like the last time she saw Todoroki. How were they? She only assumed they had to be professionals at this point.

"Aizawa, how are you?" She asked herself as she left the hospital room. Waving at anyone who thought they recognized her. Walking into an elevator and going down to the first floor. Just walking past everyone and out the front door. The heroes stopped visiting her. They gave her time, just like she asked for.

Y/N sighed as she took her first inhale of fresh air. Looking around, it's changed. It's not in ruins like when she had ruined it herself. She didn't know who to visit first.

What am I doing, I'll go to Aizawa.

She changed into the female form or Aizawa and started making her way towards the school. She knew he wouldn't give up on being a teacher. He would never admit it, but he liked it too much. Y/N reached the gates of UA and smiled to herself. They never got around to replacing the gates it seems. So she walked right in. Hearing a scanning noise and a Ding! But that was about it.

Welcome back Y/N! You've been gone for 3 years, 53 days, and 7 hours.

A voice said overhead and she smiled. They did upgrade security apparently. She underestimated them.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called out and she froze, she couldn't stop smiling, "Did...did I hear that right?"

"I didn't know you became a teacher," she said as she turned around, "Shigaraki."

Shigaraki ran down the hall and Y/N opened her arms. They embraced each other and he picked her up off the ground. Swinging her in a circle.

"Y/N, they, they said you were in the hospital. You were in such a critical condition that they wouldn't let me come visit you." He said as he cried a little, "I only did what I thought was right. We were only doing what he said, I am so sorry we hurt you!" He cried and Y/N tried comforting him. Stroking his hair,

"It's ok Toto," she laughed a little and so did he, "We were doing what we thought was right. Right? It wasn't just you."

"Have you told Aizawa?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know if I should. I'm thinking of restarting. Moving to America?" She suggested and he shook his head.

"No, no, no, you shouldn't. Tell him. He will marry you on the spot." Shigaraki said and Y/N blushed.

"He still," they let go of each other and she tried covering her face, "Still wants to marry me?"

Dun, dun, dun

They heard footsteps approaching them, more then one set. More then one voice calling out,

"Y/N!!"

Shocked, she turned around and saw the class of 1-A. They had all grown to be pro heroes. But they started splitting down the middle once another set of footsteps could be heard,

"Aizawa," Y/N said as her eyes started to tear up and she started walking toward him.

"Y/N," he said and he ran towards her. Y/N stumbled and tripped but Aizawa caught her and held her there. She cried in his arms and he just held her, "Shhh, it's ok, it's ok Y/N. This, this is really you right?!"

"Yes!" She sobbed into his shirt, "It's me! It's me Shota! I missed you!" She gripped his shirt. He pet the back of her head and teared up. This had to be a dream, why didn't anyone tell him she was awake? "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for wanting to give up! I was just....depressed and...and...I couldn't figure out how to process all the pain I caused everyone!"

"Shh, it's ok Y/N, you just needed time! I was willing to give you as much as you needed." Aizawa said as he kissed the top of her head, "But you're here? Aren't you?"

"I'm here! I'm here, Shota, and I'm ready....if you'll still have me?" Y/N asked and Aizawas eyes widened in surprise.

"What? Of course! I always want you, I want you to be Mrs. Aizawa! I always have and always will!" He exclaimed and Y/N looked up at him. He kissed where her tears were and she reached up and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back and she nodded,

"I love you, Shota."

"And I would tell you, I love you too, Y/N." Aizawa said as he sat in the chair next to her bed. He came back to check on her. The monitors and machines still beeping. Y/N still laying in bed. She hasn't woken up yet. But he would wait for as long as she needed. He even had another hero project himself into her soul like before.

She's doing better. She doesn't want to give up and we talked.

Aizawa pulls out a ring and slides it on her finger.

"When you wake up? I'll kiss you, and you'll be Mrs. Aizawa. I love you, Y/N." He said as he leaned over and planted a kiss on her forehead, "I always will." And he got up, putting a coat on and opening the window a little bit. It was snowing.

"You would love it now, the streets are busy and crime is down. Most of the LoV have turned a new leaf. Shigaraki is a teacher, heh, he's even married right now." He inhales a cold breath of air, "Deku and Katsuki still fight. Todoroki visits his brother every day because he refuses to be good. Hah, Todoroki had to stop me the other day cause I almost killed him." He turned around and walked back to the bed. Holding her hand. It twitched and he smiled.

"Your mom asks about you a lot. We had finally tracked them down. I'm sorry about your father...but she says they both prayed every day for you. She will continue to until you wake up."

"Aizawa?" A voice called out and he froze, this was the first time in 3 years she would say something but he smiled.

"Yes, Y/N?" He said as he looked up and saw she was projecting herself.

"Are you ready? To help me again?" She asked as she walked over to him and looked down at herself, "Are you ready to hear my story?"

Aizawa nodded and Y/N disappeared again. He looked down at her on the bed and watched as her eyes fluttered before opening. He covered his mouth as he started crying. She slowly sat up and looked around. Her eyes landed on him and she swung her legs over the bed. Trying to get up but only to start fumbling down. Aizawa caught her and picked her up. Holding her and putting his forehead to her.

"I missed you, so so much, Y/N Aizawa."

"I missed you too, Shota Aizawa." Y/N said as he cupped his face and smiled, crying a little, her voice hoarse "I can touch you, and feel you, Shota." She kisses his cheek, "I can kiss you again and actually talk."

He carefully lifts her chin and plants a soft kiss on her lips, "I can kiss you, Y/N." He gently held her hand and brought it to his lips. Kissing the back of it, "I love you, Mrs. Aizawa."

"I love you too, Mr. Aizawa."

TO BE CONTINUED