002

Middle School
Your POV

I can't get out. I can't get away.

I was running as fast as I possibly could away from these people. Cause they are people, right? Even though they've gone down this dark path, it has to be a person!!

I was on my way home from middle school. This was my last year, next year I was going to be in high school. And I wanted to be one of the first quirk less to get into UA. I wanted to be someone by proving you don't need a quirk to save people.

Anyways, I was waiting in a booth for the bus when I got a dark feeling. I looked around and didn't see anyone or anything. But I could feel it. Next thing I knew? I was being dragged by this....thing. This shadow. It's eyes were glowing red and she just laughed like a maniac.

"I will drag you to my dimension!! My little beast are starving!!"

It yelled at me. I looked around for anyone. There wasn't a single person around. Not one that could help me, at least. So I grabbed onto a pole and held onto it for dear life. This annoyed the shadow thing.

"What are you doing?! You're wasting my time!!"

Wasting time?? I looked down and saw a hand now. The shadow was dissipating so I kicked the hand and heard a female yell in pain. I was released and that's when I booked it. Running away from her and trying to stay out of anyplace that had a shadow.

I saw an abandoned bar and ran into it. Closing the door behind me and not making an attempt to lock it. I knew it wouldn't help me. As I ran, I pulled out my phone and made a personal phone call.

"Hello?" Someone asked on the other side. He sounded tired but he always sounds tired.

"Aizawa-San!! Please!" I tripped on some stairs. I was crying and my vision was blurry. I was running for the roof since I knew she wouldn't be able to follow me there.

"Y/N?" There was some alert in his voice now, "Y/N what's wrong??"

"Aizawa-San please! There's a villain after me!" I heard the loud bang of the door being kicked open.

"I'm gonna kill that quirkless bitch! Where are you!"

"What was that?! Where are you!!!" He yelled through the phone as I looked down the spiral. I saw her red eyes look up and she laughed as she disappeared into the shadow of the staircase and I panicked and ran some more.

"Aizawa!!! I'm at the abandoned bar on Cybter Street!" I kicked open the door to the roof and smiled for a second. But only a second.

There were shadows everywhere. I had no where to run. So I ran to the only lit place there was in the sun.

On the ledge.

"Sho, please, help me." I was trembling now as I was gripping the phone, "I'm scared."

"I'm on my way. Don't move. Don't hang up."

"Please, save me..."

"I will ok? I'm on my way. Ok? Don't panic. Just think of all your favorite heroes and how they've helped you before. Don't lose faith."

"Do you promise?" I asked him, "Do you promise to save me like before?"

"I promi-."

Crash!

The door was literally knocked off its hinges and I screamed.

"There you are!"

The shadow woman slithered across the ground as she jumped from shadow to shadow.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Y/N!!" Aizawa shouted from the other side of the phone.

She reached her hand out for me and I instinctively stepped back and there was nothing behind me. I felt myself falling.

I reached my hand forward to catch anything. Expecting Sho's scarf to come around and wrap itself around me any second now.

But there was nothing.

No one.

No heroes.

Only me and the sound of my body hitting the floor. I smiled as I cried as I fell.

"Aizawa, I'll miss you."

My final words as I felt myself hit the ground and then there was nothing.