The first accident

Bella woke up the next morning to go to the daycare, she got dressed and got breakfast and left. Her mom dropped the girls off and left. Bella went in and saw nova they hung out for a little and Bella had to go to the bathroom so she went over to the bathroom but someone was in it, she went back to the room and kept playing games she had to pee really bad so she went back to the bathroom but didn't make it in time.

One of the lady's who worked there was behind her
Emily: "hey Bella did you just have an accident."
Bella tried to hide it but couldn't help it and just started crying.
Emily: "ok just cause your older doesn't mean the rules don't apply"
She took Bella's hand and led her to the other room and laid her down all while Bella was crying she took off her pants and cleaned her up and put a pull up on her.
Emily: "sh sh remember you have to come back tomorrow with a dry pull up if you want your pants back."
She put a pacifier in Bella's mouth Eventually her mom came and picked them up.

Bs mom: "what happened"
Bella: "It was an accident I swear"
Bs mom: "it's ok it happens to the best of us"
They were on the way home and Bella had to go to the bathroom really bad
Bella: "how long till we're home"
Bs mom: "I don't know there's traffic probably 30 minutes why"
Bella: "I have to pee"
Bs mom: "just use the pull up it's not good to hold it, I'll just change you when we get home "
Bella: "but what about the rules"
Bs mom: "it's ok I'll just change you when we get home they won't know"

Bella had to relax a second and then she started peeing.
Bs mom: "good girl"
Bella: "shut up"
About 10 minutes went by
Bella: "how much longer"
Bs Mom: "I don't know probably 15 minutes"
Bella: "I have to go to the bathroom"
Bs mom: "again, oh the other thing, I could stop but we probably wouldn't get home till even later, just use your pull up"
Bella: "eww no"
Bs mom: "it's not good to hold it"

Bella's mom reached over and started rubbing Bella's stomach. Eventually Bella just let it all go
Bella: "ew"
10 minutes had passed by
Bs mom: "we're gonna be home kinda late do you just want to get McDonald's"
Bella and violet: "yea"
They got to McDonalds and Bella's mom grabbed the diaper bag
Bs mom: "I'll change you inside"
They walked in Bella wearing just a T-shirt and a very messy pull up. There were only a few people in there but they were all staring.
They went into the family bathroom and Bella's mom put her on the changing table and changed her very messy pull up.
Bs mom: "wow looks like someone made quite the mess"
Bella just blushed
Violet: "mommy I need to go potty"
Her mom picked her up and placed her on the toilet and she went pee.
Bs mom: "good girl looks like the potty trainings working"