Elle watched the man walk down the street. She was shocked. He wanted to help her, but she had never gotten anyone's help before. She found herself smiling before walking in to talk with Fred White.

"Yup," Fred said standing up from his chair, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. "That's Curly Bill alright." Elle had just told Marshal Whit about the event with the cowboys last night.

"Are they always like that?" She asks as she watches Fred scratch his bread.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Well can't you do anything about them? Arrest them for disturbing the peace?" She asks now standing from her chair.

Fred shook his head no and took the cigarette out of his mouth. "If I arrest at least one cowboy, I'm a dead man." Elle sat back down as if to admit defeat. She sighed and took her hat off.

"That Johnny Ringo," she started. "What's his story?" Fred shrugged his shoulders and thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure, Curly Bill took him under his wing a handful of years ago. Been a cowboy ever since."

"What about the cowboys in general, how long have they been around?"

Fred huffed a sigh, "for as long as Tombstone's been around, since about '78. But some of them were from different gangs. All came together to make the Cowboys."

"1878?" Elle questioned. "Three years?" She leaned forward and thought for a moment. And then it hit her.

Fred White was confused at first, as the woman stood up from her seat and an angry expression crossed her face. He face turned red and her cold blue eyes turned into fire.

"Johnny Ringo and Curly Bill, did they run their own gang before joining the cowboys?" She asked with rage dripping from her voice.

"Yes, they wore red sashes then the cowboys made it their thing." Fred said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why that son of a bitch." She mumbled, putting her hands on her hips. It had finally clicked with her, and she was furious.

Before Fred could ask the blonde what she was talking about, a soft knock came to the door of Fred's office. A small blonde women peeked in and smiled once she saw Elle.

"Oh Marshal, I hope I'm not intruding?" Her voice was not southern, it sounded more, Irish. She was covered in lace, with a soft pink tint to it. Elle stood up and put her hat back on.

"Of course not Miss, what can I do for you?" Fred spoke.

"Well sir, I'm actually here for Miss Raycroft. Virgil told me you'd be here." She smiled and looked the girl up and down, a hint of confusion crossed her eyes, but she kept a smile plastered on her face.

"Allie right?" Elle said and Allie beamed even more, and nodded at her response.

"Virgil told me you needed help getting ready for the show tonight. I'll be at the Grand hotel dear, let's get a move on." And then Allie turned on her heal and left Fred's office.

Fred looked at Elle and gave her a questionable look. "I never took you for a lady for shows."

Elle sighed and rolled her eyes, "The eldest Earp pressured me into going."

"And I'm sure you'll have a great time!" Fred laughed, patting her on the shoulder.

"I'm sure." The women mumbled, not amused by this whole situation.

Silence filled the air for a moment and Elle broke it, "Listen Mr.White," before she could say anything else, Fred started pushing Elle out of his office.

"You've got to get ready for the show tonight, Miss Allie is waiting for you, whatever it is, it can wait until later." Elle stumbled out into the deck and turned back to Fred.

Elle wanted to tell Fred about what she figured out, she had never told anyone. She wanted it off her chest. Maybe in hopes that the nightmares would go, the pain would stop, the running would end. But she didn't, words couldn't form on her tongue so she just nodded.

"I'll see you tonight Miss Raycroft." Fred spoke before Elle turned back towards the Grand Hotel.

When she entered the hotel owner stood where he always was. He greeted, as he usually did and when Elle had her foot on the first step on the stairs she stopped, turned to face the man and said, "I'll be staying for a few extra days."

The man smiled, not that he was getting more money, but the fact that he was right. Something was keeping Ellanora in Tombstone.

Elle gave him a smile and started walking up to the second floor. Preparing herself for what Allie would do to her for the show tonight.