Chapter 88

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 88

The day began way too early for Sidharth’s liking. He scrunched his sleepy face at the corner, stiffening his body as Shehnaaz vigorously shook his shoulder trying to wake him up.

“Uth jaa yaar, tabhi main keh rahi thi raat ko soja soja, but nahi, tera ding dong ping pong khatam ho toh tu kuch karega na. Harr raat tera yehi drama hota hai” she scolded, moving around the room, sorting things as usual.

“Khud toh tu ghar ke kapdo mein ghoom rahi hai, main uth ke kya karu?” he opend one eye wearily to find her in her nightie.

“main Gunni ke room mein jaa rahi hu ready hone, usne stylist ko bulaya hai hum sab cousins ke liye” she enlightened him as she unwrapped her wet hair and started disentangling them with her fingers.

He rolled over on the bed to reach the edge where she was sitting and curled his arms around her waist snuggling his head in her
tummy

“Good morning Sugar Plum, aapki mumma ko bolo subah subah baba pe gussa na kare yaar” his morning voice drawled lazily as he spoke to her pregnant belly.

Her fingers instinctively went into his hair, drifting softly at first and then bunching a fistful harshly

“Sugarplum…aapke naughty baba hamesha pehle pareshaan karte hai aur fir cute si harkatein karke mumma ko mana lete hai” Shehnaaz chuckled as he tickled her tummy by digging his nose in her skin.

“Chal ab uth jaa, tere kapde nikal ke rakhe hai, jaldi se taiyyar hoja aur mujhe bhi jane de, main chahti hu ki sabse pehle mujhe tu dekhe jab main taiyyar houngi” Shehnaaz pulled his head back to face her and planted fluttering kisses to his forehead.

“Main bina dekhe bhi bol sakta hu, ki Mumma Shukla is going to look like a million bucks as always. Hai na Sugar Plum?” his head went back to where it was, rubbing his face softly on her tummy.

After a beat, it started travelling upward
to her bosom and she bit her lip fully aware where this will go.

“Hayye khotte, Sugar plum ke naam pe na tere gandi harkatein mat chala, subah shaam bass ek hi track par hota hai tera dimaag” She chastised grinding her teeth and pushed his head away trying to get up.

“Its only a few months to go baby, uske baad sab band. Fir thodi na tang karunga tujhe” Sidharth caught hold of her wrist in time and pulled her back

“Ha aur fir toh mera sara pyaar aur time, bass hamari Sugar plum ke liye hoga. Aap dafa ho sakte hai” Shehnaaz said dramatically

“How mean is that, just wait baby, let my baby come out, woh aur main aisi team banayenge aur tujhe milke tang karenge” he forcefully dragged her head making her lie flat on the bed and came on top of her carefully trying not to put his weight on her.

“Mamma Shukla, the challenge is on ok? Aur abhi kyuki team mein main akela hu toh iss challenge ka first task main khud hi complete karunga” saying this he dived straight into the crook of her neck, pricking his stubble and his nose against her skin to make her erupt with laughter until her eyes teared.

She too pulled up her oomph card and made sure to tease him with gentle licks and bites until he was awakened literally.

Finally sitting astride him, she bent down suggestively but gave a hard bite on his bare shoulder, making him yelp and then with one little jerk pushed him back on the bed, wiggling her thumb at him

“Baba Shukla, forget naughty naughty.. and dont mess with Mumma Shukla okay?” she giggled climbing off him.

“baby this is not fair ok… after waking me up” he pointed at his member “you cannot leave like this” he scoffed at her mischievous smile.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें