Chapter 15

Hamesha Wala Pyaar  - Chapter 15

Sana skeptically went and sat near them.

“Sidharth aa raha hai ek minute mein” She said quietly.

“Haan maine suna abhi” Preeti grinned looking at Shehnaaz. Her face was the deepest shade of red.

“Ummm aap log baitho, main aati hu” she scurried away into the kitchen, embarrassed.

Sidharth stepped down a minute after her. “Good morning Pri, Rajiv. Badi jaldi aa gaye tumlog? I was expecting u guys during the noon” he said and turned his head back to the kitchen “Shehnaaaaaaazzz” he called out for her.

“Aye u guys had tea, breakfast? He said turning back to them, as Rajiv picked his cup to show they were fine.

He turned back again to the kitchen “Shehnaaaaaaaazzzzz” he shouted louder this time.

She rushed out towards him with his mug of black tea in her hand. “Cheekhe mat maar, mera haath jal jata abhi tere chakkar mein” she said giving it to him.

“O fuckkk m so sorry bab..”  he immediately stopped, realizing he was about to address her as “Baby” habitually.

Shehnaaz glared back and forth between him and Preeti. She excused herself and ran out to check on Mama, Mami & Rajbeer. 

“So..? Preeti & Rajiv, what brings you here?” he sipped on the hot liquid looking towards them.

“Bhai Sid main toh bass driver banke aaya hu, over to you sister” Rajiv quipped.

Preeti spent the next half an hour, explaining him the details of the stocks she was purchasing.

“Fine” he said resigned “whatever you say, goes. Kaha sign karu yeh bata” he said rubbing his palms together.

Preeti noticed, that his eyes followed Shehnaaz’s voice, every time she giggled happily while she was playing with the dogs outside.

He went upstairs to fetch his favourite Signature pen but ended up yelling for Shehnaaz again, making Preeti wince as his loud voice pierced through her ears.

“Mera Pen nahi mil raha hai” he shouted from his room.

She came in and stood near the stairs looking upward “writing table ke second drawer mein dekhiye pls” she shouted back and resigned to the kitchen, with Rashmi kaki.

He came down smiling, with his pen “Bang on sweetheart, wahi pe tha” he chuckled, not bothering to hold back on the endearment this time.

After the signing was done, all three of them stepped on to the porch.

Sidharth and Rajiv were smoking as Preeti stepped down in the lawn. All the three yappy puppies attacked her playfully.

She squealed, running away from them.

“Mama, mami, Rajbeer…in” his voice boomed and in a fraction the pups cowered back into their kennel.

Preeti stood their stunned, as a laughter gurgled from her belly “Inn kutton ka naam Mama, mami aur Rajbeer hai?” she said, her eyebrows hitting her hairline.

“It’s a long and a rather sad story. Kisi aur din bataunga” he chuckled “Aur please, inko kuch bhi bol, but kutta mat bula. Unki mummy bura maan jati hai” he said pointing a finger to the kitchen, hinting at Shehnaaz.

“Hmm dekh rahi hu main sab, I cant say about the dogs, but My brother u have become a bitch. Shehnaaz’s bitch” she cackled at her own joke making him blush hard.