Chapter 40

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 40 A

Making disgusting faces at the sorry state of the roadside tea stall, Meghna, Shefali, Mahira and Sunny got off the car.

“What the hell is this place ya Sunny? Shefali the posh kitten of Juhu whined.

“Baby, Meghna ko puch. She asked me to halt" Sunny said as the trio’s eyes moved towards Meghna, who was silently puffing on her cigarette.

She looked hot like a covergirl from a magazine with her a tweed crop top that stopped just a little lower than her bust baring her taut midriff, a mini skirt and knee high boots, totally overshadowing the trio around her.

Sunny, out of an old habit, was raking her body with his eyes “Sunny, if u don’t keep ur tharak in control, you are going to fuck the whole plan. Focus on the task at hand” she snapped, surprising him.

“You know wat is on stake right?” she hunched her arm around Mahira’s neck and made her face Sunny.

Mahira wasn’t liking being used as a piece of flesh to lure Sunny, but she didn’t have the courage to speak against Meghna and risk being thrown out of her clout.

She just looked at Sunny, who was blatantly staring at her well rounded assets like a hungry dog.

She felt pukish looking at him as his dirty intentions were spilling out from his expressions.

“Guys, we have been successful to get a safe passage into Sidharth’s house, but do not, I repeat, do not do anything suspicious until the plan is executed. Be extra Sweet, specially u Shefali, I am warning you, keep your sassy mouth in control.” She warned Shefali who was known for her curt tongue.

She looked at all of them collectively, “Sunny, have you got it?” she asked as Sunny opened a pouch in his hand to flash the injection filled with tranquilizer.

“Great” Meghna growled “Lets show Sidharth Shukla, what does insulting Meghna Oberoi get you into”

They all laughed and started pushing the car towards the kaccha road, heading towards Ashok Villa.

After an hour, they arrived. Since Ramlal kaka wasn’t there, Sidharth moved forward to open the gate to the compound, whereas Shehnaaz stood rooted at her spot on the porch.

Sidharth’s face was red with fury as one by one they got out of the car.

He never expected Sunny and his friends meant Sunny along with Meghna and her floozies.

He felt his stomach churn when he saw her slip out of the backseat like a diva, smiling sweetly towards him.

He threw a nervous glance towards Shehnaaz, who was equally shocked to see her.

His Shehnaaz was dressed in a simple kurti and jeans, but her glowing face more than made up for the absence of expensive makeup that these girls seemed to have slapped on their faces by kilos.

To his eyes, she was Euphrosyne, the beautiful, greek goddess of happiness and cheer.

“Bhaiyya, thanks, for letting us stay here. Mohit bhiayya bohot gussa hai mere se, gaadi bina bataye leke aaya main, aur upar se bich raste mein kharab ho gayi. Kuch clutch plates ka problem hai” Sunny explained, as he greeted Sidharth with a hug.

It was as if his jaws were locked, he couldn’t utter a single word as rage was building inside him.

Meghna came to him and spoke in a saccharine sweet voice “Thanks Sidharth, you are always a sweetheart” his body stiffened as she hugged him.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें