Melody and Seth Rollins

Začít od začátku

"She said he kissed back and even told her she was beautiful." Nikki said.

I stood silent.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I turn back to see Cameron smirking while texting ..... I'm taking a wild guess here, summer Rae.
while I notice Brie and Aj nodding her head in agreement with nikki. it seems like Nikki is telling the truth.

Tear started to form in my eyes. then I heard a faint giggle from eva.

"You know what SHUT THE FUCK UP EVA. YOU PEICE OF SHIT. YOU AND All YOUR FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCHES .... need to just fu..fucking leave." I said breaking down."

Seth cheated.. he fuckin cheated.

"Well if you learned to handle your man better then you wouldn't be in this mess." Cameron ssid.

" Leave .. I thought I told you to leave." I said pointing at the door.

Aj and Brie got up kicking those two out.

"I'm sorry melody so sorry." Aj said.

"I'm alright I just need to find"seth I said get up off my ass.

I stormed down the hallway. I looked fricken crazy.

I saw seth standing by summer who was flirting with him.

That made me more angry.

"Bye Seth" summer said and began to walk away.

"Yeah bye" he said annoyed

"Hun" he said smiling and pulled me in for a hug.

I didn't hug back.
"What's wrong" he asked.

"Wrong.. what's wrong" I said
" I dropped Danny back like I said I would. did his dad call." He said.

"You don't get to worry about Danny anymore or me for that matter." I said

"Mel" he said.

"Don't call me that" I screamed.

"You cheated...

You fucken cheated on me with that..... that, you son of a bitch. I hate you." I said.

He stood stiff.

"I.. I I I didn't mean to the kiss meant nothing and she kiss me." he said.

"Where have her that line before" I said.
"At least if your going to cheat on me, she should've been drop dead gorgeous." I laughed.
"You could of told me she kiss you and all of this would've been avoided, but you didn't so I'm done." I said and I began to walk off.

"Melody.. I'm sorry" he said.

"Little to late. I don't need to cry over you anymore, you need to cry over me because I'm the best thing that ever happened to you and you messed it up." I Said.

"Mel .. I'm so sorry I should've told you."

"Just go fuck yourself for all I know I could have some fricken disease from you and summer." I said.

We're over Seth

And I left him there standing alone and I hope he felt happy.

Next week

"No he want leave me alone."I said.

Ping
"Him again." Nikki said.

"He just won't stop." I sighed "I try and avoid as much as possible, and be a professional as a can around him."