Piper Colter and Dean Ambrose (for moi) part 1

Yes I know i'm a Colter, my uncle is Zeb Colter ya you know the small hairy troll that's extremely annoying.

Yup I know what your thinking. how?

I grew up with my uncle he wasn't the annoying Zeb on television.  He is actually caring and really over protective plus  he as 2 strong ass superstars to look after me.

Jack swagger and Antonio Ceasro they treat me like a 15 year old, but im 21. I am on the wwe but i wasn't allowed to wrestle hence Uncle Zeb's overprotectiveness. So,I thought the next best thing is to be a manager.

Well, a assistant.

I grew up around a lot of the superstars like swagger and he's like my old brother so is Antonio.

anyways enough about me. i'll get to my story.

"Come on let me go out alone this time" I asked Zeb. He looked at me while twisting his mustache "no I dont trust  these immigrants crupting your mind piper."

"come on im taking Swagger and Antonio out im sure I'll be find with them right guys" I said. "don't bring us into the the conversation pip" said Antonio.

"yeah remember what happened last time you pulled us in" I jack added.

I laughed remembering they got yelled at by Zeb for letting me walk out with Zack rider.

"Zeb wasn't happy he took it out on us" jack said rubbing his neck.

"what ever" I smiled.

"Please uncle zebbie let me go. You dont want me wrestling and now im your assistant manager.

it sucks no offense!, but I don't do anything. " I said. "I sound like a brat I know." i said looking at jack and Antonio should were trying to hold in their laughs. "Come on."

"Piper you know why I don't allow-"

"Zeb let her go we'll be out there first of all and she can take care of her self.  haven't you seen her When she was in NXT." Antonio said.

"plus let this be a test to show that she can handle us and herself"Jack added smiling at me.

"Oh fine but its your asses if she gets hurt or messes up."

"I won't let you down Uncle Zebbie" I smiled.

"yeah uncle zebb-"

jack tryed to say but zeb gave him the stink eye. I just laughed.

"ok ok come on guys lets go get ready for your match." I said pushing the guys out the door.

"Piper wait" zeb said.

"you have a tag team match against the shield. so be careful you know how they are" he said a bit worried.

"Don't worry I have these two strong boys right here" I said slapping them on the back. and gave him my signature smile.

         *The Shield vs Real Americans*

"Ok real americanas were going to go out there and kick those shield butts."I smiled. "ready"

they nodded their heads.

as our music hit.

I made the boys walk out first as I followed closely behind with a microphone in my hand.

"Ok ok cut the music! I gave a serious look" trying to sound like zeb.

"I know boo all you want. but tonight I get to change the rules a bit. Since Zeb isn't out here tonight. everyone is a dang American! !."