Chapter 24

Chapter 24.

- Hannah's POV.

"What if he's going to bully them too? And you? What if he doesn't stop? Maybe you shouldn't do this." Luke said, freeking a little. "Relax Luke, he don't do anything to you or the boys after this." I said and pulled over. The boys were already waiting for us and we walked inside the school, and guess what? James and Jaymee were standing at Luke's locker waiting for us. As soon as he noticed us, he walked up to us. "Hey beautiful." he said and I rolled my eyes. "And douchebag. You didn't leave him alone, did you?" he asked. I shook my head. I steppted up and smirked. "What do you want?" he asked and I hold up a paper. "Is that?" he said and widend his eyes and then looked at the boys. "So that's what you found huh?" he said and looked back at me. He reached his hand for the paper but I took it away. "No, you don't get it back like this." I said and smirked, placinf my fingers on the top of the paper. "You wouldn't.." STRASH (A/N: I don't know what a paper getting ripped sounds like, so I just go with this.) "Oh look, I just did." I said and smirked. He grabbed it from my hands. "Now, these guys can leave Luke the fuck alone, and If I were you, you should to." I said. They turned around and walked away. I faced the boys and they were all grinning like crazy. "What?" I asked, but they didn't answere. Instead, they pulled me in for a hug. "Okay, okay, c-can't b-breath guys." I said and they let go. "Thank you." Luke said and kissed my temple. "Don't worry, it was nothing. Just a paper that's now in two pieces." I said and I smiled. The bell rang and we got to our first class.

* After school.*

I waited for the boys at my locker. When they arrived I smiled. "Hey." Luke said and wrapped his arm around my neck. "Look who's all happy." I said and smiled. "It's because of you." he said and kissed my head. "Please, don't be all cute couple in here." Micheal said and I smiled. "How's Amy, Chelsea and Brooke?" I asked, seeing them walking past us. "They're kinda mad at us.." Calum said and I rolled my eyes. "You guys deserve it." I said, letting go of Luke and walked to the girls. "Hey Hannah." Amy smiled and I waved. "You aren't mad at the boys, are you?" Brooke said and I sighed. "Yes I am. But believe me, they won't do it again." I said. "What did the guys want from you then?" Chelsea asked. I explained the whole story to them. "So, they didn't want it but they had a stupid contract? Who want's a contract of bullying? That's just.. lame." Amy said and she rolled her eyes. "I know, I thought that it was a joke, so I let them pick up the paper and bring it to me, and they did." I said. "What did you do with it?" "Well, I ripped it in two pieces infront of James and Jaymee." I say and smiled. "Come, maybe they wanna explain you." I said but they shook their heads. "They have to come to us." she said and I nod. "I understand." I smiled and waved them goodbye. "Wait, Hannah?" "Welcome to your new school." we laughed and I walked back to the boys.

"That was like, an half hour?" Calum said. "Were girls. Plus, I explained them everything." I said. "Did they forgive us?" I bit my lip and shook my head no. "I shouldn't have asked it, I already knew the answer." he sighed. "Of you want to make up with them, you'll have to come to them." I said. "That's what she told you?''I nod and they smiled. "And you, what about you?" Micheal asked. I shrugged. "We're all good." I said and smiled. They pulled me in for a hug, and we walked to my car and drove to Luke's place to hang out.

I pulled over at his hous and waited for the boys to come out of Ashton's car too and we walked inside his house. "Mom, I'm home!" Luke shouted. "Honey, can I talk to you?" she said and Luke and his mom walked away. I sat next to Micheal and sighed. "What if James is going to hurt us?" Ashton said and I rolled my eyes. "Then I will hurt him." I said. "You? You're a..Girl." Calum said and I send him a glare. "Don't you dare saying that I can't hurt anyone. 'Cause I can. Even you." I said. "And how do we know you can hurt someone." "I punched a hole in my wall." I said. "And we believe you, because.." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Ask Luke or come at my place tonight." I said. "Both." Micheal said and he grinned. Luke came back like he was about to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm leaving."

Luke's POV.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked when I saw concern in her eyes. "Were leaving, Luke." I widend my eyes. "No we can't." I said. My mom tried to hug me but I pushed her arms away. "Luke, please, I can't do anything about it. I have a new job in England, it's only a year and I can't leave you here for a year all alone, because you'll have no house." she said. "I can work?" I said. I don't want to leave. Everything's getting better by now, and we have to leave? "Sorry Luke." she sighed. "No, I'm not going anywhere." I screamed and walked back with tears in my eyes. "What's wrong?" Hannah asked hugging me. "I'm leaving." she just stood there. "What?" "I can't stay, I'm leaving. My mom has a new job and we have to leave for a year to England. I can't stay cause I can't pay this house." I said sighed. "Stay with me." she said and I looked up. "What?" "Stay with me." she said again. "I have my own house, you can live with me." she said and smiled. "We can talk about it with her now or later, I don't mind, but stay with me, please." She said and looked at me. I kissed her on the lips. "Well talk about it tonight." 

_