Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

- Ashton's POV.-

We've been back from Hannah an hour ago and I'm now on my way to pick Brooke up. I kept it normal, since it was this afternoon when we decided to go on a date. I drove at her driveway, and step out of the car and knocked at her door. She opened the door and I saw a beautiful girl standing in a red dress that stops at her knee's, her hair curled and she had a little bit mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick. "Wow." I said and she smiled shy. "You look..beautiful." I said and hold my hand for her to grab it. She grabbed my hand, closed the door. "You don't look that bad yourself." she said and smiled. I opened the door for her and she got in. I got in myself, started the car and drove to the beach. "Why are we all dressed up fancy, when we just go to the beach?" she asked, when we reached the beach. I just smiled, got out and rushed to her side to opened the door. She giggled and got out. I opened the trunk, grabbed the basket and blanket and we walked to the water. "A picnic?" "Sorta." I said, and l put the blanket down and sat down. I grabbed the basket, got some candles out and light them up. I tapped the spot next to me and she sat down with me. I grabbed some home-made lasagna and a plate and I gave her some lasagna. "Thanks, but how am I supposed to eat it when I haven't a fork or a knife?" she said and chuckled. "Oh, right." I said, and grabbed the fork and a knife and gave it to her. "Thanks." she smiled. God, her smile is so perfect. Everything about her is perfect. I'll took a piece lasagna, filled our glasses with some drinks and took a sip of it.

We finished our food and watched the sunset. "This is so beautiful." "Just like you." she looked up at me and her cheeks turned red and smiles. I smiled back at her and saw the sun was almost under water ( I know the sun doesn't go under water, but yeah.). I stood up and grabbed her arm with me, so she's standing in front of me. "Brooke, Hannah was right, I like you. A lot. I like how you laugh, talk, sleep, I like your eyes, your hair just everything. I want to ask you something." I pulled out a box and opened it. She gasped and looked at me. "Brooke Alyssa Williams, would you like to be my girlfriend?" she smiled. "Y-yes." she stumbled and hugged me. I hugged her back and put the necklace around her neck. She looked down at it and smiled. "It's so beautiful Ash, why, you didn't had to." I smiled. "Because I wanted to." 

After 2 hours we packed everything and walked back to the car. I drove to our street, since she lived across the street. "Ashton?" "Yeah?" she looked at the ground. "Do you want to stay the night? My parents are gone and they wouldn't mind, but I have to tell them so they don't freak out tomorrow morning." she said and giggled. "Sure, let me pack my stuff." she nod and walked inside, so did I. I packed some sweatpants, underwear, a sweater and my own pillow. I shut the door and walked to her house and knocked a few times. She opened the door and frowned at me. "I have pillows to." she said, and chuckled. "I know, I just can't sleep without my own pillow, it's strange, I know." I said, and closed the door. We walked to her room and I put my stuff down. 

We were laying on the ground on our backs, staring at the ceiling. "I'm happy." I said to break the silence. "Why?" "Because.." I turned my head to her. "I have a perfect girlfriend who made my life perfect." I said and smiled. She smiled to and I pulled her closer. "Hey, Brooke, I wanna know, how are you gonna react at this?" I said, getting on top of her and tickle her. "No, Ash, please, stop!" she laughed. I stopped and laughed. She took a deep breath, and I tickle her again. She laughed hysterical and I still tickled her. She tried to take her arms up, but failed because I tickled her under her armpits. I stopped tickling her, still laughing and got off of her. She laughed and looked at me. "You make me happy, Ash." I moved her closer and hugged her. "You make me happy too, babe." She yawned. "Tired?" she nod and got up and lays down under her covers and patted the empty spot next to her for me to lay next to her. I grabbed my sweatpants and walked to her bathroom to get changed. I took my shirt off and my pants and put on my sweatpants. I walked in and saw Brooke staring. "Like what you see, babe?" I joked and stuck my tongue out. 'Yeah, I actually do." she said and I laughed, laying down next to her. She moved closer and burried her face in my chest as I wrap a arm around her. "Goodnight, Ash." she said. "Goodnight babe." and I gave her a kiss on her head.

___