Chapter 33

Chapter 33.

Hannah's POV. 

"Luke! Clean up the mess!" I said. I was doing the laundry and guess what? Luke, as a boy, didn't clean up his clothes, so there was only my clothes. "What do I have to clea- oh." I heard him say and I rolled my eyes. "Bring your god damn clothes or you have to keep your dirty clothes on for the rest of your live!" I shouted and he walked in with his clothes. "Sorry." he kissed my cheek and gave me his clothes and walked away. I sighed and put the clothes in the washing machine and turned it on.

"You two look like a married couple." Calum said and they laughed. I sat down and just stared at the wall. Shall I talk to one of the boys? Calum isn't serious enough, Ashton is someone who you can talk to but he's so close to Luke and Luke I can't talk to because it's about him. Micheal then? I am close with him, he's a good listener, so why not.. "Hannah?" I shot up and looked to the boys. "What?'' "What time do we leave for work?" Luke asked. "Around a half past 5." I said.

"Micheal, can I er, talk to you?" I said and he nod, getting up and he followed me in his room. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I heard you talking." I sighed. "Yes, I hear you talking all the time?" he chuckled and I laughed a little. "I mean, yesterday, about the party and all. When I was under the shower?" His eyes widened. "Oh, er.." he stuttered. "Tell me I heard it wrong?" Of course not, dumb ass, you heard perfectly fine. "Sorry.." I sighed. "He didn't cheat, did he?" he shook his head. "No, she kissed him, he pushed her away." he explained. "But he kissed her back, he said it himself." I said, raising my voice a little. "For 2 seconds." I sighed. "Why didn't he just let her in." "Cause, she's crazy. She wants him back, but he's scared now he has you and she know that now, that she'll hurt you." he said. "Why would she? She don't even know me." I said and rolled my eyes. "Look, she's jealous. When some one else has Luke, she thinks to herself if I can't have him, nobody can. This were her last words when he broke up with her." I nod. 

"Can you please send Luke to me?" I asked and he nod. He hugged me and smiled and walked downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up and I took a deep breath. "Hannah? Everything okay?" He came in and closed the door. "She kissed you." I whispered and his eyes widened. "How.. How?" "I heard you talking." I sighed. He walked to me and hugged me. "It was nothing, really, you have to believe me." he said. I hugged him back. "I know, Luke, I do believe you." "Really?" he looked suprised. "Micheal explained me everything." I smiled. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know she was there." he said and hugged me again. "It's okay baby, I'm not mad." I smiled. "But, why?" "Why what?" "Why aren't you mad?" he asked. I frowned. "Do you want me to be mad?" I said. "No, no, but normally, a girl would gone crazy at her boyfriend about this." "Micheal explained." His mouth formed a 'O' and kissed my cheek. 

"Luke?" "Hmm?" We were on my bed, cuddling for what looked like hours, but it was only five minutes. "Is it okay if I walk to work?" "Then I walk with you." he said and I shook my head. "No, I wan't to think, please. Take my car or something, or let one of the boys drive you, I really want to walk." I said and I looked at him. "Okay, but call me when something happened okay?" I nod.

"Don't you think we have to go back now? The boys are waiting." I chuckled and he nod. We got up and walked downstairs. "Did you guys had make up sex or something." Micheal said and I trowed a pillow at him. "What was that for?" "Your question." I chuckled and he trowed the pillow back at me. "What was that for?" I mimicked him. "Your answer" he mimicked me and I grabbed the pillow and hit him with it. "Pillow fight!" Calum shouted and soon we ended up having a pillow fight.

__

* That night.*

"I see you at work." I kissed him on his cheek and walked to work. It's only a ten minutes walk, so I was here sooner than I thought. "Your early." Cheyenne greeted me. "I know, I wanted some coffee first." I said and sat down. "What would it be then?" I ordered the Hazelnut Coffee and took a sip of it. I love this coffee. "Hannah? You sure Luke isn't your boyfriend?" She asked. "No, why?" "I saw you two kiss." she said. Shit. "No, it was a mistake. He likes me but I don't like him. We're best friends and we said it would always stay that way." I lied. I hate lying about Luke. "Okay. I think you two look cute togheter." she smiled and walked away. 

I finished my coffee as Luke walked in. I threw the paper cup away and clocked myself in and began to work.

I walked out with Luke. "You drive back with me?" I shook my head. "I'm home in 10."I said and kissed his cheek and walked home. A car followed me all the way home, but I thought is was Luke, so I didn't mind. I looked left and right before crossing the road. As I turned my head to see a car and then everything went black.

Luke's POV.

It was now 15 minutes and Hannah still wasn't home. Maybe she saw the boys on the way and maybe she's chatting to them. I called Ashton first, but he isn't with her. Calum also isn't with her so I called Micheal. "What's up Hemmings." Micheal said. "Are you with Hannah." "Well hello to you too." "Micheal, serious, are you with her?" "No, why?" shit. "She walked home from work but it's now 20 minutes and it's only a 10 minute walk." I said. "I come over now, so we can both search for her." he said and hung up. With 5 minutes Micheal arrived. "Found her." he pointed to a ambulance and people around the accident. I run up to the crowd and wiggle myself to see Hannah lay on the stretcher. I run up to her but a police stopped me. "Sorry sir, you can't go there." he said. "But she's my girlfriend!" I shout. "Sorry, we can take you to hospital?" I nod and Micheal and I drove with the police to the hospital. Micheal already called Calum and Ashton, and when we arrived, they were already waiting for us.

"What happened?" Ashton asked and I shrugged. "I drove to Luke's place, cause she wasn't home, so we can look for her. On the way to Luke, there was ambulance and police and I saw Hannah lie down on the ground. So I stopped my car and run to their house." he explained. Why didn't I convince her to drive with me? I saw the car following her, but I thought the car had to go the same direction. If I did convince her to drive home with me, this wouldn't happened. She was now at home watching movies with me or play video games. 

"Luke?" Calum snapped me out of my thoughts. "It's my fault." they frowned. "No, it isn't." Ashton said. "Yes it is, Ash! If I didn't let her walk alone and convinced her to drive me home, we're at home now not worrying us sick!" I spat. "Chill, Luke-" "No, I will not chill! My girlfriend is in that room now, she just hit by a car and you tell me to chill?" I raised my voice. I stormed away and locked myself in the boys bathroom.

I sat down and began to cry. This was the first time I'd cry over a girl. But she's so special. I don't want her to leave me. I want her in my live. I need her in my live. I need her so much. I really thought about getting married and getting kids with her. I want to share my live with her.

"Luke?" I heard Ashton walking in. "Luke, I know you in here, we saw you running in here." I sighed and opened the door. "You'd cry?" Ashton said. He also had red puffy eyes. I nod. "You did to." I said more as a whisper and he lightly chuckled. "She's gonna make it, believe me." he gave me a man hug. "She's strong, look what she'd been trough." We pulled apart and I smiled. "Thanks Ash." "Always. Now get let going back to the boys.

__