N I N E T E E N

Ukai parted himself  in astonishment and disbelief, making small and slow steps near her .

Takeda watched , watching him come closer to her until the twins put their hands in front of him , almost like a shield .

" what do you want from her " Atsumo spoke sternly .

" yeah , you're not some creep are you ? " Osamu added .

Ukai looked at both of them and sighed .

" Don't worry I'm not creep . But believe me or not I know her " he responded .

The twins looked at each other , contemplating whether they should let him continue, but their silent conversation was disturbed when Hinata parted their hands and made her way towards ukai , stopping right infront of him .

" What do you know about me ? "

A small sympathetic smile spread on Ukais face , raising a hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear .

" what happened to our little girl , where'd your orange go " he mumbled softly .

Hinata froze from shock .

" you knew I had orange hair ? " she whispered .

Ukai chuckled , grabbing both of her cheeks .

" Yes Hinata , i mean cmon ... you looked like an orange " he laughed , making Hinata laugh too .

" plus , I remember when kageyama said your hair was pretty . you made it clear to us the next day that you would never do anything to it ."

The twins froze and chuckled awkwardly , feeling Hinata's glare burning through their souls.

Turning back to Ukai , Hinata starred at him , confused on what he meant .

" you said where did I go ? What did you mean by that ? "

The twins froze , looking at each other with realization .

She doesn't know .

She can't know .

Not yet .

Grabbing each of her shoulders , The twins pulled her back into their grasp before Ukai could answer .

" Hinata I think we should go "

" wait why ? " she looked to them .

" just trust us " Atsumo deadpanned .

Hinata gulped , grabbing Osamus hand that he held out .

" I'm sorry but we've gotta go" Atsumo announced .

Takeda looked to Ukai , sharing a worried and anxious look with him .

" no " Ukai stepped forward , grabbing Hinatas wrist .

" Hinata stay , Please I'm begging you . It's been 7 years and we've missed you . where were you ! " Ukai cried .

Unnoticed, Takeda sent the old team the adresss , nothing else.

He already knew , that was all they needed to know .

Hinata looked anxiously between Atsumo and the coach pulling her hands and running away .

" Hinata ! " the both called , their hands sticking out in a unfortunate attempt to reach out for her .

Hinata ran down the hall , not knowing where in particular but for a moment she saw a flash .
Two people , a smaller one dragging a taller one , they looked happy and unbothered and for some reason it made Hinata deeply happy .

She followed these figures , they ran up the stairs , turning a hallway and going up more stairs just to push the last door open to the rooftop .

When she did , their image disappeared and she frowned .

Standing in the middle of it all , Hinata dropped , laying her body completely on the ground and looking up to the sky , watching the clouds separate and reshape themselves.

———-

" What the fuck is wrong with you ! " Atsumo screamed back at Ukai .

" EXCUSE ME , first of all little boy , don't talk to me like that . 2nd off , Why did you have Hinata in the first place ! " He scoffed .

Atsumo looked away , his brother stepping up and placing his hand on his shoulder to assure him .

" look , we're neither at fault or the enemy . But trust me , we wouldn't hurt Hinata even if we were paid too . Hinata is our friend -"

" she's our family " Atsumo sighed .

Osamu nodded , approaching his brother and throwing his hand over his shoulder , looking back at the smaller male with spec and Ukai .

" Hinata being was with us was never our fault or our choice "

" so then how the hell did She end up with you guys ?"  Takeda stepped up .

Atsumo and Osamu looked at each , then back at the impatient adults .

" that's not for us to say , but if you wanna know , you'll have to hear it from the man who knows "

Ukai looked at Takeda , sharing a confused and tired look .

" and who would that be ? "

" Sakusa Kiyoomi"

————————-
Good would be an understatement of how Suga's day went .

Not only did his only lead run away , but his entire existence had been wiped .

Yachi had been ordered to look him up , and 3 hours had gone by .

The LONGEST it has ever token Yachi to hook some guy , and still to know avail was she able to find him .

And not only that , Suga had to get on the streets to kill the guys friends .

Suga scowled thinking about it , he hates getting his hands dirty .

Swinging the bottle of beer , sugas let the bitter substance pour down his throat , wiping his mouth with the back of his hand when he finished .

He sighed , running a aggravated hand down his hair , pulling out his phone as he remembered getting a notification.

He stared at the message in curiosity , realizing what it meant and rushing out the door , he didn't warn the gang , fully aware they'd understand .

——————————-
FULLY AWARE THIS IS SHORT CIEJJDIEJDJEKEJ BUT I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE OUT THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT 😼