N I N E

Goshiki froze , his attempt to outrun the ginger failed .

Panicked , the first year looked to his senpais .

Tendou looked to ushijima who rolled his eyes and just waved him off . Goshiki looked to Tendou who just smiled and gave him him a thumbs up .

Swallowing his fear , the first year turned to the Ginger who held a determined smirk . Goshiki returned one back , impressing their spectators as they watched how the fire in their eyes Illuminated in determination .

Suga smiled as he watched Hinata . He could tell she was becoming more confident . And the more confident she became , the more excited she would be to face her opponent . no matter how much stronger or weaker they were than her .

" well than , fists up shorty " Goshiki spoke .

Hinata grinned wider .

Unwrapping his hands off of Hinata , Kageyama let her go sighing . The ginger noticed , turning to the setter and holding both of his hands in hers .

" you're next , don't worry " she assured .
Kageyama smiled softly at the ginger . Ruffling her hair and pushing her gently towards her opponent.

" ok bowl cut , let's go " she beamed .
Tendou stifled his laugh , making Ushijima turn to him in confusion .

" Your hair isn't any better " the Ace thought .

———————

Hinata and Goshiki positioned themselves, their feet steady on the blacktop .

" Ok , first one to hold and leave their opponent defenseless and pinned wins " Daichi announced .

" Annndddd . GO ! " he shouted , blowing his whistle right after .

The two circled each other .

" I'm surprised you were strong enough to be initiated " Goshiki smirked .

" Im surprised you ran away as soon as I called , I mean you are supposed to be strong than me . Or Unless you were afraid you'd lose to a girl ? " Hinata smirked back .

Goshiki grunted , throwing a punch to Hinata . Fortunately she blocked , putting her hands up . feinting a uppercut and Catching Goshiki unguarded and throwing a punch to his cheek .

Goshiki winced , holding his cheeks as blood dripped out of his mouth . But being quick to make another attack , He swifted his left foot , knocking Hinata to her knee and throwing a punch to her cheek .

Clenching his Jaw Tsukii stepped up , suddenly being stop by both setters .

" leave her " kageyama spoke , making Tsukii snicker at him .

" kageyamas right , she's gonna win this , trust me " suga stated .

Spitting the blood in her mouth , Hinata clenched her jaw and got back onto her feet quickly . Dodging an incoming kick from Goshiki in time .

Hinata stepped closer to Goshiki attempting to throw a punch towards his stomach . unfortunately being quicker , Goshiki threw one first .

Hinata tumbled back , clenching her stomach and gritting her teeth .

" what's wrong shorty , can't take it ? " he teased , throwing his hands out to his sides .

Hinata grunted running towards the boy , kicking him in his side and making him land on one knee .

" oh please , I'm only just getting started " she smirked back , throwing a punch to the boy .

Goshiki grunted , his face all bloody and bruised , holding a wicked grin .