T H I R T E EN

Kageyama sat on his bed , his room lights off leaving him in complete darkness , the only light source visible being the city lights emitting into his room . Sighing exhaustedly and throwing himself on his bed , kageyama watched his ceiling fan spin continuously .

His mind wandering off to the ginger .

Her image haunting him every passing day.

In the past 7 years , all kageyama could think about was Hinata .

At first when she had first went missing he had hoped she would be found after a week or so and then they would argue until it ended with Hinata playing with Kageyamas hair . Continuing to pester him if she could put things in his hair like she would , like he had missed .

Unfortunately , kageyama knew that, that wouldn't happen . I mean of course he still had hoped that she would come back . But he wasn't delusional, he knew it be some time before they could find her , even if it meant seven years .

Rolling to his side , kageyama pulled his cover from under his body . Pulling it over himself and throwing his head back onto his pillow , closing his eyes and attempting to fall asleep .

————-
Hinata stared back at her reflection , her jaw dropped to the floor in shock as the 2 guilty twins stood behind her with smirks .

" sooooo " Atsumu trailed .

" do you like it " Osumo giggled.

Hinata glared at the two through the mirror , her eyes softening when she looked back to her hair . Softly stroking the once long and ginger hair that was now short and black with 2 silver streaks in the front .

She whimpered softly , running her hands through it , her heart breaking when she felt her hand suddenly fall from the hair .

It used to be so long that her hands stretched all the Way down to her back just to stroke it . And now , it stopped at right above her shoulders .

She sighed , feeling defeated .

" I don't have the energy to kill you guys today , so please leave me to cry " she mumbled , dropping her head .

Atsumu and Osamu looked at each other , slapping their hands over their mouths as they attempted to hold back their laughter .

" s-sure " Atsumo coughed through his laughter .

Hinata mumbled incoherent words , walking out of her bathroom and throwing herself on her bed . The twins following but stopping by her bedroom door , starring at her in her devastated like state before leaving .

Hinata sighed , getting up and crawling into and under her sheets , making herself comfortable and turning off the lamp on her bedside .

She inhaled and released a deep breathe , closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep

———————-

" Hinata ? " a voice spoke .

Hinata opened her eyes , looking around to find herself in a fancy like event . People dancing , people performing , a table with hundreds of food on display , and a large beautiful chandelier sparkling over her .

" probably a ball " she thought .

" Hinata hurry up Daichi wants to talk to us " the voice spoke again .

Hinata brought her gaze away from the chandelier , looking over to see a tall and nicely dressed raven haired boy with blue eyes .

" do I know you " she questioned.

" uh, I'm pretty much sure you do . I'm kageyama Tobio your partner , remember ? " he reminded .

Hinata looked back to the boy , confused and scared , stepping back .

" Hinata are you okay " he questioned in concerned.

Hinata shook her head in disagreement , breathing heavily a she looked around .

Fuck .

Panic attack .

" Look I don't know who you are or how you know me but I don't care , please get me out of here " she whimpered .

Kageyama watched the ginger look around in distress , her breathing becoming uneven and distressed .

" Hinata " he approached .

Hinata fell to her feet , clenching her knees as she panted heavily .

" I - I cant breathe " she panted .

Kageyama frowned , walking to her and kneeling infront of her , pulling her into her chest as he stroked her hair .

Hinata gasped from the sudden hug , remaining stiff .

" it's ok " he cooed.

" take a deep breathe in " he instructed.

Hinata swallowed a deep breathe .

" now breathe out " he instructed again , Hinata hesitantly following .

" good , now look at me " he soflty spoke .

Hinata sighed , looking up to meet the mysterious boys eyes .

" I'm here for you Hinata , it me and you ok im
Not gona hurt you , remember what we said , we're gonna protect each other " he remained .

Hinata frowned internally .

Me and him ?

But I don't even know you .

Her heart panged thinking about it , she had no idea who this boy was or why she was seeing him . But he felt so ...familiar .

She smiled anyway , the boy returning it back .

" yeah , its me and you " she whispered softly .

-----------
Sorry i took long and that this is a short chapter fjjdjdjdk😭