T W O

Hinata shivered as she stood in the cold dark room .

" hello ? " she cried

her voice echoed back to her in return .

" can anybody hear me "

Hinata shivered from both the cold atmosphere and fear  , hugging her self in attempt to provide herself some warmth as well .

Curse those Stupid idiots Tanaka and Nishinoya .

She was going to kill those idiots the second she got her hands on them .

Her thoughts were Suddenly interrupted when she heard the sound of keys jingling and doors unlocking .

Sprinting to the door hinata stood in front of them in hope to face her savior and thank them .

Unfortunately when the doors opened , her face flushed with embarrassment.

There they stood , the entire Karasuno boys volleyball team and managers .

Jaws dropped and blush tinted on their face .

Slapping her forehead , hinata surrendered .

This was by far the most embarrassing moment of her life .

Not only was she locked in the cold dark gym for half an hour .

But she stood in it , in the most embarrassing attire .

Yes , you guessed it . A maid outfit topped off with cat ears .

Hinata stood frozen , looking at them with an intention to speak , but she couldn't she was too embarrassed.

But once she Realized the two guilty culprits were taking pictures , he face dropped .

The ginger launched her body until she landed on top of both of them .

Resulting in them landing with a thud , for the two idiots that was . Tanaka had landed on his back and nishinoyas body was sprawled on on top of tanakas with his back on tanakas stomach . Hinata Had surprisingly landed on them neatly with her tush on nishinoyas stomach .

Remembering their danger , Tanaka and nishinoya stiffened as the ginger turned to look down at them with a dark aura surrounding her .

The rest of the team stifled and held back their laugh as they watched the intense scenery infront of them

" I had three hours of sleep , my meat bun was dropped and kicked today and my notes were ruined . " hinata began .

" I tried to stay positive for the rest of the day . I mean cmon I had volleyball after all , right ? "

Now looking at them with a evilly grin , hinata reached down and grabbed each of one of the duos ear before speaking .

" nothing could go wrong right guys ? "

Squeezing their ear and piercing her nail , the two squirmed and cried out . Staring up at the ginger who's dark aura had now expanded.

" so could someone please explain to me why and what in the world gave you the idea to steal my clothes and replace it with this monstrosity " the ginger glared at her body indicating the outfit .

" we're sorry hinata , please let us go . It won't happen again " the two begged in unison .

Rolling her eyes and releasing her grip on their ears , she mumbled a quick fine and lifted her body off of the Libero and winged spiker .

She began walking to the doors again until she remembered.

" where are my clothes ? " she stated bluntly without turning .

Trembling in fear , Tanaka looked to nishinoya who had the same look of terror as he reached for his bag and stumbled with shaking hands to reach for the girls clothes .

Assuring himself that that was all , noya hurriedly placed the girls clothes on her palms which she had left sticking out waiting for her clothes .

Hinata mumbled a quick good and thank you before she made her way back into the gym again .

Once she was out of sight , daichi walked to the two idiots .

With a even more terrifying smile the captain placed both of his hands on each of the rascals shoulder holding a powerful grip on them , making them squirm and stiffen in pain as they made clear eye contact with daichi .

"If you two ever do that again , I won't hesitate to send you to Akaashi without a second thought ok ? "

Tanaka and nishinoya froze with the eyes practically jumping of their sockets . And looked back to the captain whos face held a very threatening smile .

Quickly nodding their head the two agreed and ran into the gym .

Sighing in annoyance daichi followed right behind and entered the gym .

" wow daichis scary , glad I'm not that intimidating " suga pointed .

widening their eyes in fear the team looked at suga who held a innocent smile .

" Am I right guys ? " Suga chirped .

Not wanting to die , the entirely team eagerly nodded and chuckled nervously.

Even tsukkishima chuckled and HE doesn't even smile .