**

It has been 5 whole minuites and no response. nothing, no movement, not a single heartbeat or breath. my wolf whined and howled in pain inside also grieving. it was his mate as much as mine. the whole time the pain gotten worse and worse, i felt hollow, and like my whole life been ripped out of me, which technicly it was. My treaturous thoughts ran rampade, i cant live without tori, i wont. horrid thoughts ran through my head and i didnt try to attempt to stop them.

"I love you tori, im so sorry. please pull through come back to me please." i said and held her limp hand in mine and cried, laying my head on her chest and finally stopped my pointless chest compressions, i would do anything, Absolutly anything in my power just to hear her one more time say i love you, just to hear her voice. And thats when it happened it like god finally listened to my thoughts and awnsered my prayers. I heard the best sound i ever heard in my existance.

Her heart beat.

It was faint, and weak, but it soon grew stronger and so did mine.

"Carlisle ! Carlisle her heart its beating!" I said and it was like a light switch, the chaos went down to silence and carlisle rushed to my side, jake stopped beating the poor evergreen to a pulp and rushed over.
dr. cullen put his finger on her pulse on her neck and his face broke out into a huge grin.

"Paul pick her up. we need to rush to my home, i could give her medical treatment there." he said and i broke into a sprint to his house. i ran through the door and carlisle instructed me to bring her into another room that looked faintly like one in a hospital, with the all the hospital equipment included. I carefully Layed her unconcious body on the bed and the door busted open, and jake came in and looked on the bed at his sister.

"i-is she going to be alright?" he said wipeing his face trying to keep the little dignity he had left.

"Yes, as far as i know she is, i need to stitch up her wound and realighn her bones, her whole right side was shattered." Carlisle said and i nodded and sat beside her bed and held her hand, carlisle looked at me for a moment and nodded, probaly knowing im not going anywere anytime soon and got to work.

I woke up to the sound of beeping and food. my eyes snapped open, and smiled.
It was all a dream, a terrible, freaky dream. i turned to look and i wasnt in my bed at home but in a plushy chair. i looked beside me and my face fell, Tori layed looking bandaged up but better, tubes stuck everywere in her arms and her face looked a little paler than usual, but alive. i sighed and stretched and the door creaked open. Jake walked through with a plate in his hand and when he seen me up and gave me a weak grin.

"We thought you were gonna be sleeping all day again. But heres some food esme made it. " Jake said weakly and then i let his words sink in and when they did i narrowed my eyes at him.

"What you mean sleep all day again, how long was i sleeping?" i asked incredious and he looked at his sister grimacing.

" 2 days man. dont worry she um didnt wake up yet." he said and my mouth fell agape. i slept a full 48 hours straight.

"what did i miss?" i asked and jake waved me out the door and i hesitantly followed never removing my eyes off tori.

"Dont worry she wont wake up for another day or so." jake said and i grimaced in worry. i followed him never the less downstairs, ignoreing the vampire stench and surprised to see, everyone there. and when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE. The whole pack, Kim, emily, billy, sue, and seths imprint victoria. thinking her name made me flinch slightly reminding me of the red headed one who also shared her name but i brushed it off. i was surprised to see her accualy becasue last time we heard she was sick, but she looked perfectly healthy. she was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a big t-shirt which was odd to see her in but still healthy. sam kept giving her a few concerned looks but she ignored them. edward was talking to carlisle near the kitchen as i made my way towards them.