o. To Love Hate

o.

"Five years.

It all began five years ago. The creatures our parents told us of in harmless stories, the ones that became a common catalyst for nightmares amongst young children, were real. The new world was plagued by monsters that took complete control over human life in a matter of months. Our failure to believe in the myths that our parents unknowingly warned us of became the fuel to our demise. Everything is different now. Now, humans live in poverty with the purpose of serving those deemed superior to us in a system designed purely to oppress. Now, life is about survival, everyday more dangerous than the last. Now, we belong to those who call themselves werewolves.

Maeve Evans is luckier than most, with a roof over her head and a husband who would die to protect her. The harsh reality she has grown to accept shatters around her when she hears that one word. The word that seals her fate. Mate."

o.

Hello, everybody!

Welcome back to another book recommendation.

This book, which is technically a series of books, was recommended to me by annlovesyouxx!

As I just mentioned, this book is part of a series. So, while this book itself is completed, there are two more books that need to be read afterwards. The middle one is done, and the third is ongoing. But, honestly, the author is making this book writing thing look easy! I don't know exactly when they started the series, but it seems like it was first started in 2019 from what I can gather from the comments! Which is pretty insane to me. I'm not even done my one book yet, and I started that years ago. Literally. Anyways, the very last book of the series is currently being written right now! And, when that's completed, the series will be officially done.

The second book is called To Hate Love and the third book is called To Love.

Honestly, you can see so much writing growth, especially if you binge read it like I did, because I could clearly see the difference in their last book compared to their first book. It started off amazing, I really liked the writing right from the very beginning, but it just keeps getting better and better.

The characters are so well thought of, and you can see how they develop throughout each of the books. And, I'm just going to admit it now, but I'm a big fan of Roman. Big fan. Big, big fan. The storyline is also really interesting, like the background and the way the world is set, I think it's really fun to read. The plot itself, though, I'm seriously on the edge of my seat. I could not stop reading it. Now, I'm just reading the final book as it gets updated.

Overall, I'm truly loving this series!

Also, I'm a ghost reader. Straight up. And, I don't mean to be, but I like to read books offline and then I'm already too invested. I don't like to start liking and commenting when I'm in the middle of a book, so I will wait until I'm finished to go back and do all that jazz. This is only sometimes, though. However, I did it with this book, and I ended up doing something that I thought was funny. So, after reading To Love Hate, I went back to like and comment, and apparently I voted way too much in the time limit, so I was then forced into a voting break until my 24 hours were up. That's life, huh?

I didn't even get to finish voting, so now I have to go back again.

Also, something I really like about the writer is how talkative they are. There's usually always a writers note with each chapter, which I think is very nice and is important to add in my little review I got going on.

Completed|Written by khalesi_7

04/25/22

wonderful.