o. Mikhail

o.

""tell the Wolves I'm home."

For 6 million years Mikhail has patiently waited; plotting and strategizing how he will exact his revenge against his siblings who betrayed him in the name of power.

What he did not account for nor anticipate was having a mate, much less a human mate.

Maeve, who in her youth, is headstrong and obstinate is also witty, and courageous. She believes in and fights fiercely for the liberation of her people, which many a times places her in life threatening predicaments.

Her position in Mikhail's life serves as both a weakness and an obstacle in his path for vengeance.

Concurrently, Mikhail's presence in her's pushes made to pursue her purpose more fervently, often without regard for the consequences that may arise.

With their purposes placing them at odds with each other, what does that mean for their bond?

Will Mikhail forsake his vengeance for his mate?

Will Maeve give up her purpose for the sake of her mate?

Can the bond withstand the pressures of the obstacles they face?

"betrayal will have its revenge, but at what cost?""

o.

This was recommended to me by EvaDr2 and oh my god am I ever grateful! It was so good, thank you so much for telling me about it.

The detail is wonderful. The writer has a way with words that keep you hooked and itching for more. The wording is just so beautiful. I'm a sucker for this kind of writing, the stories with lines that seem like they're poetry is my favourite thing.

The backstory of the world is very interesting. Mikhail's 'death' is well explained. And, you just live through the main character, Maeve, and her personality is incredible, but it's like there's so much more about her to be discovered. Also, I was scared to mention Mikhail's 'death' because I didn't want to spoil anything, but it's not spoiling anything? So, like, why am I scared? You'll all read about it anyway. It's mentioned very, very early and it's not permanent either! If it was, I would be scared. Zombie Mate, the new Mikhail.

Basically, the whole plot has a lot of thought to it.

And, when I say hooked, I mean HOOKED. I was literally hooked. I could not put it down. I had to force myself to put my phone down so that I could get out of bed this morning. Hahah, so good!

Highly, highly recommend!

Blank|Written by Ho_Lee_Fuc

04/25/22

this has been taken down, but it is available on other platforms. also, from what i have heard, it might be officially published.

so proud of the writer.