o. The Alpha's Queen

o.

""Every King needs his Queen."

Every pack has its own tradition.

For the Golden Moon pack, it is no different either. Every year, every unmated male werewolf would travel around the world in order to find their other half, their soulmates.

All, except for Darius King.

As the 'heartless' Alpha of the Golden Moon and the blood Alpha, his is the only name that sends shivers down his enemies' spines whenever they thought about him. In his opinion, the tradition is nothing but a perfect opportunity for other packs to attack his while most of the male wolves are not around, or so he reckons.

Little did he know that his decision would lead him to his mate who crashed into his territory; literally."

o.

I read this book more than once, that's for sure.

This is definitely one of my all time favourites, I loved this book so much.

It does have a white wolf, I know some don't like that, but I highly recommend it because I find that the white wolf wasn't the only big thing in this book. This story had a lot of stuff going on, I honestly loved that about the book, it was just amazing.

Not cliche, it had a bunch of stuff that I never read about in other werewolf books, sometimes I do depending on what it is but not often and not in the same way at all.

It's full of drama, you could say, and it has such a good plot.

The characters are so different and well thought of, I loved them.

There's a lot of detail, but not too much where you're like, 'Oh, wow, of course I needed to know each and every piece of furniture in the room.' Basically, it's good writing.

Nothing to do with the writing, but the book cover and the way the writer decorates the chapters is just nice looking, it's organized and I like it a lot.

I'm just saying, it's one of the best books I've read on here.

Blank|Written by jinwen2509

06/30/23

at some point, there was a name change, but i have updated this since then! there is only a sample of this up on wattpad. the full book is available on the author's radish account, though, under Amelia Wang. it is definitely a good read, so i do suggest reading it if you can.