o. Fever Claim

o.

"Is it possible to fall in love with your enemy?

Rosemary never expected to be mated to the popular, sexy, and total hunk Gamma of her pack. She wants nothing to do with him but avoiding him isn't so easy. They are polar opposites and to be his in every way has got to be nothing more than a dream... or so she wants it to be.

When a twist of fate has the two dumbstruck for the first time, will they be able to accept their destiny and fall for one another?"

o.

Not too long ago, this was suggested to me by KAAndP27!

I started reading Fever Claim this morning, then finished it tonight! I could not stop reading it. I literally binge read most of it, and then I had to stop at chapter 30! But, as soon as I was back to reading it, I finished it so fast! So, basically, my book of the day was this.

Honestly, Rosemary and Judah, there is just something about them. Especially in the beginning, because, of course, they didn't know they were mates at first. I always feel bad about mentioning something directly in a book, but it's not a spoiler because the description explains that they knew each other before they knew they were mates. Ahahaha.

It's a whole thing.

As I was saying, the way they interacted and talked about each other, I really, really liked it. I love the way the characters went together. The development was nice. I loved to see the main characters grow, and get close. It was so sweet!

It's kind of hard to explain. But, you get to see them before they realize the mate bond. I personally liked it.

And, if you're into different povs, the author switches between Rosemary and Judah! Which, is not a thing I'm used to! I've seen a few pov switches before, but not nearly as often as you'll notice in this book. It's Rose. It's Judah. It's Rose. It's Judah. Back and forth. I thought that was an interesting feature! I actually really liked that.

And, you know what.

I'm going to come right out and say it.

w i l d c l a i m.

Period.

Completed|Written by RamenLady

06/30/23

it is a paid story now, but it is so good.

the cover was also changed at some point, so i came back to update this.