o. His Possession

o.

"Addie White is a rogue. She ran away from her pack after she found out how the Alpha couldn't find his mate and is making her get married to him as a replacement. Disgusted and scared she packed her bags and leaves never looking back. But sadly fate takes a turn for the worst for Addie as she stumbled into the land of the BattleScar pack. They're evil and mean, they're warriors and is what mostly every child had nightmares of back in her old pack. She heard horrible stories about Alpha Xavier when she was younger. She quickly tries to run off their land but fails as she gets captured by their beta. But when the Alpha comes to see the rogue he has to kill and torture his eyes lock with Addie's frighten ones and growls one word that changes her life forever. "Mine.""

o.

The writer has a little part, scene, from one of the chapters up in the description under the book.

This was, I'm pretty sure, one of the first books I read about werewolves. Although, as I go through my reading lists I see a lot of books I read a long time ago, which kind of makes this hard because I can't exactly remember everything that happened but if I was to read it again then I would know. You know what I mean?

It's a short book, I read it in a day.

I did like the storyline, I thought it was funny at times and I liked the starting idea of it a lot.

Completed|Written by rose_cx

04/24/22

amazing.