Allison Argent

Allison Argent was the daughter of Hunters: Chris Argent and Victoria Argent. Her family life was difficult. Her mother was given to fits of rage, and her father was over-protective while Allison had a bit of a rebellious streak. Allison was an accomplished archer and gymnast and knew nothing of her family's secret hunting of supernatural creatures. Allison struggled with her self-confidence and berated herself every time she felt helpless and weak. When they arrived in Beacon Hills, she made friends with Scott and others and became romantically involved with Scott McCall. Following her sacrifice to ignite the Nemeton and save her dad, she suffered hallucinations of Kate before closing the door to her mind by embracing her confidence. During a skirmish with Oni, Allison was mortally wounded and, in Scott's arms, confessed that she still loved him before dying.

Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Initially being a shallow, vain, mean-girl who played dumb to hide just how smart she really was, Lydia began to shed this persona since she came in terms with Stiles, Scott, and his late girlfriend Allison, and has since grown into a brave, compassionate person who genuinely enjoys helping others who are struggling, particularly those who have been traumatized by the supernatural like herself.

Coach Bobby Finstock

Coach Bobby Finstock is the coach of 's lacrosse and cross country teams, The Cyclones. Finstock is also a teacher of Economics and Physical Education. Often used for comic relief, Coach Bobby is eccentric in behavior and appearance. His hair is usually unkempt and his office, glimpsed in, seems much disorganized. He seems to care more about the success of students on the field than in the classroom offering good grades for his players in exchange for various tasks. Finstock is a recovering alcoholic with 15 years of sobriety.