FORTY : All about her

Start from the beginning

"What makes you want that to happen" he asked me.

"I saw Woosung crying because of it" I said but Kihyun find it hard to believe. "He keeps on blaming himself on what happened"

"We never saw him cry before, but I can sense that he really wanted to be on good terms with Changkyun"

Then someone knocked on the opening, it was Woosung who came in.

"You're already awake. How are you feeling?" Woosung asked. "You collapsed on the hallway"

"I guess I'm fine now" I respond.

"The doctor said that she might be just tired and she didn't ate something yesterday" Woosung said.

"A doctor visited me? I mean is that okay?"

"It's fine she's my friend, high-school friend" Kihyun said.

"Really just a friend?" I teased him.

"We tried, but end up breaking up cause it didn't work well. Things get awkward as we started to date so we decided to went back where we're just friends and pretend that nothing happens" Kihyun explained

"Do you still like her??"

"Not more than as a friend" Kihyun respond grabbing the tray of food. "Now stop talking and eat this, the doctor told us not to starve you" he said.

"She's around our age? She'stoo young to be a doctor by now" Woosung said.

"Did you had a small talk with her?" Kihyun asked Woosung. He didn't respond he just look at Kihyun questioning him. "I mean you drive her home you should at least talk to her" he added.

"Ah yeah...I had a small talk with her, she said she never knew that we knew each other" Woosung smiled.

"So she still live with her boyfriend?" Kihyun asked making Woosung smile disappear.

"I don't know, I drop her off to the hospital where she work" Woosung said. Kihyun purse his lips then look at me.

"Yeah she might not want her boyfriend to get the wrong idea that's why she asked you to drop her to her workplace" Kihyun said then Woosung didn't say anything. He sat on the couch across the room.

"By the way where's Changkyun?" He asked.

"He was here earlier but left cause Minkyung doesn't want to talk to her" Kihyun said.

"Why somethings happened? Anyway your eyes and nose are all red when you collapsed did you just cry that night?" Woosung asked.

"I had a fight with Changkyun"

"With what?" He asked. How am I going to say we had a fight because of him. I don't want Woosung to feel bad or else he'll blame himself again.

"I'm her brother and she didn't even tell me why" Kihyun said pretending that he doesn't know why Changkyun and I fight.

"By the way are you feeling okay now? Cause I'm about to visit mom" Woosung said.

"Yeah let's visit mom, she'll be happy to see you're alive" Kihyun told me.

"Wait, are you saying mom didn't die?"