Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU 😉

Start from the beginning

“ Adhira ”,

“ Are you ok ? ”,

“ Yes di, I'm ok , just missing them ”,

We did rituals at my old home and went back to Shergill Mansion.

🍁 🍁 🍁

Everyone was busy in tonight's decoration.

" Oh Adhira finally you came ", Mom said coming toward us

“ Sorry maa, I took little longer ",

" Don't be so formal beta, it's ok, Veer were asking for you ",

" Oh , where is he ? "

" He might be in your room ",

" Ok , I'll just come ",

" Come Koohu, Dadi brought your favourite butterscotch ", Mom hold Khoohu's hand. In that moment Dad came.

" Correction Mrs. Shergill. Dadaji brought her butterscotch & you are only going to serve her", he said in all dramatical way.

" But who told you ? ", Mom raised her eyebrows and crossed hands over chest.

" But who went to the market ", Dad copied Mom.

They started like kids, Koohu and I exchanged looks and shook our heads in disbelief.

" Offo Dadi & Dadu , you guys solve your matters, I'm going. My buttlestoch is calling me ",

" Koohu wait ",

I chuckled at the scene & went to room.

Mr. Shergill was sitting on the edge of bed. His appearance was different. Something was off in him. His face was buried in palms.

" Mr. Shergill ", I called him slowly. He stood up and looked at me. I gasped when I saw his swollen & red eyes.

I cupped his face , " Mr. Shergill, what happened ? Why are you like this ? Why your eyes are swollen ? Mr. Shergill please say something. What...", He engulfed me in tight hug. Something is really happened that shouldn't be. He was never like this before. My heart was drumming inside my chest and so his. His warm breath was fanning on my bare back. Sometime went like that, holding each other.

He pulled back, I was unable to read his expressions. They were so mixed.

" Are you ok ? ", I asked expecting he will answer.

He just smiled sadly and pecked my forehead. And left from there. I stood there in confusion.

' What happened to him ? '

🍁 🍁 🍁

EVENING

My baby came holding her Dadda's hand wearing a white dress

My baby came holding her Dadda's hand wearing a white dress. She was looking like a real princess. And her Dadda why he always has to look so handsome. Always ready to lure womens. I was openly gawking at him.