Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU 😉

Start from the beginning

I was lonely...

I was alone...

I was broken...

I tried so many times to explain them what exactly happened but it was all in vein.

When Bhai throwed me out of the house I had been already decided what I am going to do with my life and there was only one option  that I am not going to live anymore.

With that thought I run toward the bridge of highway. It was already dark , just like my life. Satya was calling me and running behind me so lost in my thoughts to hear him.

Before I could jump in deep, monstery water he pulls me back to him and stop to me from taking my life. He engulfed me in hug and  calm me.

Unlike my brother, he questioned me or accused me for the incidents that happened.
He said that he trust me and taking me to Delhi with him , where he and Sitara will be there for me.

Sitara and Satya always try to cheer me up but I barely talk with someone. I locked myself in room all the time with my agony, loneliness and emptiness. I went incomplete depression. It was so much to take for me.

I lost friend, a best friend who said that she will be with me in all the time. Then I lost my purity my dignity. My Papa also left me and my Mumma also choose the path on which my father walked. My family disowned me and forced me to live alone. These thoughts very running in my mind in my head all the time of the day and so many times I tried to take my life. I tried to end this all I try to feed myself from this pain. But they always saved me in any way.

Satya was so abundant for me to take psychiatric treatment. Sitara and he both convenience me for it & only for their sake I decided to take treatment.

I was so happy when I learn that Sitara is pregnant & soon a little cute member is coming to join our small family. I started to come out of my shell & take care of Sitara like a mother, at least that's what she used to say.
Satya wanted me to continue my studies but the incident of Mussoorie imprinted on my soul. I was never ready to go there. finally we came on the decision will take admission in open university can I complete my graduation like that.

But again my faith betrayed me and everything started when they left me. They were with me all the time when I had nightmares, when I was cried my heart out, when I locked myself in a room of four walls,  they were with me but I was not there when they needed me I left alone in this world again my family left me. My only family. giving me a beautiful angel behind to take care and to love.

From then hospitals has been always a scary place for me, it scared me to death. I lost my loved ones there.

Just that one incident gave a drastic change in my life. The change in a negative way which no one ever want but I am living that life. I'm living the life that I never expected. I wanted to become a doctor I wanted to do something on my courage I want to fly high but everyone cut my Wings and forced me to bound with ground,  Injured.

Why always girls has to face this humiliation ?

I always girls are answerable ?

No one ever asked what did you do ?

Why girls have no right to choose their own path ?

Why family choose to trust someone saying and not their own flesh of blood ?

Why so many restrictions for girls ?

Why a girl cannot live for life with our own terms & conditions ?

Just because I am a girl no one has right to restrict me for doing things that I want to do. No one has right to frame me in so-called term 'you are a girl'