Arc One · Fate and Destiny

"Why does Claude seem so weird here?" Lee Jihye questions while raising a brow. Her messy bun nearly fell apart when she turned to her brother.

"Just..." Lee Haneul grimaces. "It really isn't weird if you're the writer, right? I mean, what you write is canon after all..." He reasons while diverting his gaze.

Lee Jihye blankly stares at him. Her blue eyes bore holes through the male. Since she's been drawing for nearly the whole day, she removed her brown contacts.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because this cold dude apologized to a kid?" She counters tauntingly. Lee Jihye takes a break, stretching her arms with a groan.

Lee Haneul awkwardly laughed. "I know, I know. Let's just thank Athanasia, okay?" His attempts were met with silence. "Jihye?"

His gaze saw an asleep Lee Jihye. The Korean male had to restrain a chuckle, grabbing a blanket from his drawer. He walks over to her side, placing it over her shoulder.

"If you were sleepy, you should have told me," Lee Haneul whispers while saving her projects before closing them. If she found out he didn't save them, his sister would most certainly strangle him blue.

"She did barely had sleep..." He watches how Lee Jihye snores, sighing when he discerned some black circles under her eyes. "You should take better care of yourself."

Lee Haneul returns to his seat, relaxing as the lights automatically dimmed. The sun began setting, the sight clear through the window.

The cold wind of the air conditioner soothes the twins to sleep. Soon enough, the hush was present in the room.

Moonlight spilled into the room, the star brightly glittering in the night. As the twins fell into slumber—Jihye's snores occasionally heard, another story unfolded.

In a different world, a different time, a different day, and with different lives. Even so, twins were born just like the two—

bearing jewels for eyes instead.